Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My new love....

Some <blanking> moron rang my phone at a ridiculously early hour, which woke me up to the point of not being able to fall back asleep, so I figured I would get up and start my day.  Besides, the dogs were looking at me like 'mom...gotta pee...hey mom, are you up?  gotta pee, mom!'

So.....I let them out....fed the assorted animals their food...and made my coffee.

And......

I have a new love.  Y'all know I'm a smidge coffee obsessed, and I try almost all coffee flavors and roasts.... Most of the time, I buy the Millstone coffee because that's what's easily visable at the supermarket, but I do wander the coffee aisle in search of new stuff frequently.  The caramel truffle?  Really good.  Irish cream?  didn't like it.  Chocolate velvet?  Eh.  Swiss chocolate almond?  not bad....  Folgers Cinnamon Swirl?  really liked it alot.....BUT.... this time.....I bought.........

                                

Buy.  This.  Coffee.  It is THAT good.  I've never had Kona coffee before, and honestly, after tasting it, ain't no way I'm going back to plain ol' coffee.  That stuff is what coffee is supposed to taste like.....

::Amy takes a long drink::  Well...that turned my morning around.... ::happy sigh::

(side note:  I didn't buy the above brand.  I just couldn't find a picture of the brand I got.)

 

13 comments:

  1. Oh I hate when taht happens.  It's why I turn my phone off at night.  ~ Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont really do coffee except one............. Gevalia you have to roder it online and I love it though I have noticed the liquor barn is selling it and has a few packages. yum yum I do like that coffe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when my phone rings at odd hours.  NO f'ing good news comes at dawn, OK?  Unless you have MY mother for a mom, who doesn't realize what time it is and thinks everyone is up at 5:45...even though it's still DARK!  AHHH!  Damn near gave me a heart attack, because...unless someone very near and dear is pregnant, nothing, but NOTHING good can come from a phone call in the middle of the night.

    And Millstone coffee sucks.  I don't know if you get 'CC's' brand coffee at your supermarket, but if you do..yummm....

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. GLAD U ENJOYED MORN COFFEE. IT MAKES U FEEL GOOD ANDGETS U GOING. HAVE A GREAT DAY.           SUNSHINE GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  5. love my coffeee!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be looking for that now...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am 47 and I only had coffee a few times. I won't start drinking it now but I swear as I get older I really need a pick me up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like coffee but will take your word for it that it is good................Jules xx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my Coffee...................
    and I love flavored coffees.
    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take your word for it.  I only drink Dunkin Donuts coffee, not flavored anything and I am afraid to try anything other than the Dunkin Donuts stuff.  I am a basic type of gal.  But, I bet that smells HEAVENLY!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, Amy, I am an avid reader of journals and I must say that your journal is very interesting and your family is fabulous. I don't write journals yet but am thinking about it.  I also make menudo and tamales and such foods.  I will continue to read about your family and day to day life.  Good luck with the home schooling, it seems to work for you.  I hope to hear about your move soon and be closer to family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now see, I do hot cocoa like you do coffee.  Always trying new flavors.  My Mom bought me some wonderful flavors from Joe Mugg Coffee Shop in Books A Million.  I just found a wonderful French vanilla I bought at Target.  My Mom is the one with the coffee fetish in my family.  She drinks it BLACK.  Ick!

    Blessings!~
    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cutesie ;)
    Kona is grown and harvested on the island of Kauai Hawaii where I spent my honeymoon and we flew over the plantation, the owner is a billionaire and owns the forbidden island off the coast of  Hawaii where we went snorkeling.  The visibility in that water is over 100ft  :)
    Love Ya Sweets,
    Howie ;P

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....