Thursday, March 30, 2006

...this stuff only happens to me...

From the files of 'why does this stuff only happen to me'....

                         

Gordo lays in the bathroom.  Against the door.  Enter moi, who has had 2 cups of coffee and really has to pee.  I step over the dog, enter the bathroom, and tug on the door (against the weight of his body).  He doesn't move.  I push him with my foot.  He STILL doesn't move.  I try to coerce him with baby talk.  Nada.  All the while I'm thinking 'gotta pee...gotta pee....' 
 
What else can I do, right?  I just go....with the door open.  (What?  like none of y'all have ever done it....) 
 
I do my thing, wash my hands, step over the dog and give him a dirty look....and.....
 
he gets up and follows me out of the bathroom.
 
%^&*##$^$%&$& !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

9 comments:

  1. LOL, once our kids left home, Cliff and I hardly ever shut the bathroom door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol don't you just love the dog. They are something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you gotta love your fur babies lol really they do that stuff all the time who knows what goes thru thier minds

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminds me of my kids!!!  sheesh!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a brat, lol Dogs are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't gone to the bathroom without an audience of at least two animals in the last decade.  Tho there was a post-Taco Bell moment last month when everybody was smart enough to leave me alone.  'Nuff said.

    Love ya,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  7. You mean you usually get to shut the door?!??!?  WOW!  I NEVER get to do that!!!!  LOL!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I don't push the door up tight, Mary Jane always pushes the door open on me.  Fonzie will do the same thing!  Oh, but Gordo is soooooooooooo cute.  Thanks for spending so much time with me yesterday when I was so weepy.  Am feeling better today.

    LYLAS,
    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like something that would happen to me!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....