Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter - Beach-Style

 
Typical of us for Easter.....we joined the rest of the heathens on the beach.  It.  Was.  Fabulous.   It was relaxing to just lay there in the warm sun and read.  We grilled some fajitas and hot dogs....had our own egg hunt...(yes, we made confetti eggs but I'm saying right now that I have witnessed some sort of Hell and it exists at WalMart the day before a holiday.  Jesus, Mary, and Joseph....all I wanted was some frickin' confetti and a couple other random groceries...... by the time I got out of there, I was checking to make sure I had all my body parts and three children still in tow.  Crimeny...)
 
Anyway..... I don't have any funny things that happened to us, because it was such a calm, peaceful outing.....  We gotta do that more often....
 
 

8 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful Easter. I have never gone to the beach on Easter but it sounds like fun. It was a little to cold here for that. You have a beautiful family. The pictures were wonderful. Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap!!  Ryan is gorgeous -- as in model for Vogue gorgeous!!  You and ol' Jesse have raised some good-looking offspring!  

    Love,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKAY GIRL GOT ROOM HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You and your beach pics so nice to swim in. We go to urs but no one swims in it and NOW HERE IT IS PASSOVER and we cant have any leven (yeast) SO im having beer wtihdrawals!!!!!!!!!!!! WEDNESDAY NIGHT OUT COMES THE BEER I M telling you!!!!!!!!!!!!IM dying here really dying and not sleeping as well. Lov eyour pics and your family day so nice Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. <LOL> Only in Florida do we spend all of the holidays either at the beach or having a picnic somewhere! Looks like fun was had by all. I was all on my lonesome since G is already moved up to the new job, so Morgan and I just went for a long walk and I spent a lot of time out at the barn hanging with the horses and giving them the carrots the bunny dropped <g>
    http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
    http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what the heck...why not celebrate Easter at the beach...can hide eggs in the sand, in sand castles, etc...lol!  Tote along all your fixins and settle in for the after dinner nap on a lounge chaise...sounds awesome!! Glad you had a good time...

    Robyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like your family had a wonderful time............
    Great Pics.....
    You have a very beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures, sure looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your daughter is stunning! Wow....England....look out!!!! LOL. BTW, I'm now going to call you "Hooty McBoob"! LOL....Great pics and such a gorgeous family....;o)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....