Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

Well.  We went to Adventure Island yesterday.

Guess who forgot the camera.  I know...you all are disappointed to not see pictures of me with my hair plastered to my head while I scream at the fun of going down a pitch black tunnel... but, that visual right there should more than suffice.  LOL  I didn't....get sunburned though, so go, me!

The main reason for today's entry though, is.......

Happy 16th Birthday, Ryan!!!!!!!

I can't believe I'm old enough to have a 16 year old kid.  She's going to be driving soon....omg....

 

9 comments:

  1. ah man I got a 25 year old!!!!!! I cant believe that either.
    GIRL go back retake those pics. I love pics!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!!!

    My eldest is now 31, it dont seem a minute since he was a new born baby. My others are 22, 19 and 17. Where does all that time go?
    Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big "Happy Birthday" to Ryan....she's Sweet 16! And yes, I would love to see pics of you with your hair plastered to your head!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Ryan!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Ryan had her own journal!  Hmmm, I might have to head over there and start reading.  She is just GORGEOUS and you should be a very proud Momma of that girl!  HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 16th Birthday to Ryan..mine only girl is turning 16 at the end of the month. Nope..nope..no Super Sweet sixteen party here..fortunately..LOL!
    Gem :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brandon just saw Ryan's pic and said she was HOT!  I agree with you, she is stunning and beautiful, just like my CJ. :-)

    Love ya,
    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 16th birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy SWEEEEEEET 16th!!!

    I know how you're feeling.  My son just recently became 13 ~ ME?  I have a teenager for a child?  HOW did I get soooooo old?   WHEN did it happen?  It's just freakin unbelievable.  I remember MEEEE being 13 NOT THAT LONG AGO!!!!  Heck, I still FEEL 13 sometimes.  LOLOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....