Sunday, May 28, 2006

MOSI and my aching head.....

What to do on a hot sunny Sunday.....hmm.....

"Hey!  Let's go to the Museum of Science and Industry!" says Jesse.

We all looked at each other.

"It's air conditioned....."  he said.

So....off we went.  Now I can say 'Been there, done that, not doing it again.'

b.o.r.i.n.g.

The boys kept asking if it was time to go home, could we please go home, mom I'm bored, etc. 

Oh.  and the air conditioning wasn't working.

::Amy holds her heads and winces from the headache she got at the IMAX::

Here's hoping tomorrow is better.  The Florida Aquarium is free for military tomorrow.  Wonder where we're going.....

 

 

8 comments:

  1. woo i get to comment first!!!!.....Thats all. Love you. Bye

    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look boring, but doesn't look as fun as the Denver Museum of Natural History either, lol!!!!!!  Sorry about the headache!  Had one today myself.

    Love ya!
    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry. I don't go a lot but it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least it looks like you all had fun!  I would have gone anywhere with air conditioning too but would have turned right back around if they didn't have it.  I am such a wimp!!!  The food looked YUMMY!!!!  :)
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have too severe a case of ADD to visit museums for more than 30 minutes at a time.  I'd rather sit on the front steps, smoke and look at traffic.  Hope the aquarium is sorta fun.  Maybe there will be some hot Marines there that you can oggle.  They're so much more fascinating than starfish!  

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope the aquarium is a better trip...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. yuck...does nto sound like a fun time!
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow good way to beat the heat

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....