Thursday, June 15, 2006

Duh?

Last night I called for Chinese to be delivered.  When they answered the phone, the guy spoke perfect English.  So perfect, in fact, that I almost said 'Oh, sorry!  Wrong number!' and hung up, but then it clicked that he said 'Thank you for calling FuWah - pickup or delivery?'

So, I place my order.... it gets delivered...  I eat my pan fried dumplings and pork fried rice..... and then I get to the fortune cookie.

My fortune cookie read:
 
A healthy body will benefit you forever.
 
::pause::
 
If I was really concerned about a healthy body, d'ya think I'd be eating Chinese food and fortune cookies?!?!?! 
 
Whoever works at that fortune cookie plant is fired.
 
 

11 comments:

  1. lmao, oh true true true.  I'm sure you enjoyed every last bite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making that up!  Really?  When I first moved to this town we had a Chinese restaurant run by....Mexicans!  I kid you not.  It didn't last long.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fortune to find in Chinese food!!!  TOO FUNNY!!!!  And, hey, we NEVER have anyone that speaks English well at our Chinese places.  Wonder if that guy wants to move here.  LOL!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL, that would be my luck too! ;-)

    Love ya,
    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah yes that was aslap in the face lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol ..... yummmmm sounds greattt for dinner ....  

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last time I ordered chinese, the guy went pee-pee in my coke.  I was so mad.  I called them back and he said "Me Chinese, Me play joke..."  

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, man...I really hope chrisuab's comment was a badly-formatted joke or the result of some really strong weed.  I mean -- what the hell, dude?  Love ya, darlin'!!

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geeeeeeze....how I love chinese food!!! Too bad you didn't take a pic of it :)~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny. I would have thought I dialed the wrong number too.! You crack me up.

    ~Jaime
    www.jazada.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....