Thursday, June 8, 2006

My very own cloud....

                           

It's called a Word Cloud.  Neat, no?  Go get one for your blog here: 

 
and......in other ramblings.....a few quotes to share:
 
The dogs, when let outside, were jumping and bouncing around like crazed rabbits.
 
After watching them a bit, Adrian says 'Did you feed them catnip?!'
 
**************************
and from my neighbor, Ruth:  I love coming to your house.  You always have crap to snack on.  and rum.  (by 'crap', she meant cookies, beef jerky, cookies, popcorn, cookies, etc.)
 
 

8 comments:

  1. you gots beef jerky??  I'll be right over!!  Will Jesse be there?  Walking around in his boxers?  Just asking.  No reason.  ;)

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I ll be sure to keepthe cat nip from my dogs lol
    AMY IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always have the "crap" in our house too.  Our new neighbors aren't allowed to have "soft drinks" as they call them, and personally that makes me giggle just to hear someone call them that, so when they come here they are in HEAVEN!  Rum too???  Well, I am so THERE!  Neato little word cloud!  I will have to check it out.
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMMMMM Rum that's all i need to hear lol
    Have a great weekend!!
    Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where I come from, you feed people.  They come in, I offer a drink, then I get out snacks.  After that, they better feel comfortable enough to go to the fridge.  All of my friends kick off their shoes and hit the fridge or cabinet of they're hungry.  I like it that way.  My friends are family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on my way...........Hee............

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. going to check it out thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....