Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Randomness

From Linda's journal....Lost in my own thoughts because I am just too lazy to come up with a real entry today...
 
43 of the MOST random questions...

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
watching Animal Planet
2. Who will be your next kiss?
the....dog?
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? a rose candle
4. When is the last time you went to the mall? 
2 weeks ago
5. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes.. I loooooove socks.
6. When was the last time you went out of town?
couple months ago
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No
8. What was the last thing you had to drink? 
coffee!  (duh?)
9. What are you wearing right now? Pajama pants and a t shirt.
10. Have you been in a car wash?
Why would I want to walk thru a car wash?  WTH?
11. Last fast food you ate? 
Haagen Dazs Chocolate ice cream
12. Where were you last week on Saturday?
Partying with the Chippendales.  Wait, you're talking in reality? Oh...then I was at home with the boys watching an endless stream of anime.
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No..
14. When was the last time you ran?
hahahaahahaha.  Right.
15. What's the last sporting event you watched? Errrr
16. What is your favorite class? recess
17. Your dream vacation?  wandering through Europe with nary a care (see also: unlimited free money)
18. Last 3 people's houses you were in? my own, my neighbor, Ruth's, and....Jesse's friend, Rey's
19. How old are your parents? 54 and 56
20. 
Why are there always questions missing in these things??!?
21. Do you miss anyone?
Jesse and Ryan
22. Last play you saw?
Uhmmmm.....
23. What are your plans for today?
I'm going to eat...and sleep...followed by laying around.  Omg, I live a dogs' life.
24. Who is the last person you commented on myspace? Nobody's.....
25. Ever go to camp? No
26. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yes...I was SUCH a nerd... (Was?)
27. What do you want to know about the future? The typical standard stuff....will anybody find the bodies I.....err...I....um...
28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yes
29.  WTFH...we lost 29 too?!

30. Where is your best friend located?
In front of her computer, I'd be guessing...lol
31. Do you have a tan? I....don't think so?  I know, I live in Florida and I'm completely white.  What an anamoly.
32. How old do you want to be when you have kids? Errr....
33. Do you collect anything? chicken statues, candles, gargoyles, cookbooks, blah blah blah....
34. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? never.
35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? WTH? Who comes up with these questions?!
36. How do you like your drinks?
In a glass
37. Do you like hot sauce? 
sometimes...
38. Last time you took a shower? 
hahahahaha..shut up, Emily.
39. Who do you have a crush on? Mario Lopez.  Shh...nobody tell him.
40. What is your mood? ::blink::
41. Are you someones best friend? I don't know...
42.Are you rich? Oh yeah....my servants and wait staff are just on hiatus and that's why my house is such a mess...
43. What do you think of the person who took this survey before? She's very sweet with a great sense of humor

9 comments:

  1. You know, I read this same random questions thing in another journal a while ago, and I followed his link back to where HE got it... and I followed HER link back to where SHE got it and... etc.  I never did find questions 20 or 29.  I think people start them off with stuff missing, just to drive everyone nuts.  If I do this in my J, I'm just gonna make them up.

    Um.  Chicken statues?  Really?  ::giggle::

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18. Last 3 people's houses you were in? Parents ,neighbor, mine
    19. How old are your parents? 69 and70
    20.  Why are there always questions missing in these things??!?
    21. Do you miss anyone? great granny chism
    22. Last play you saw? ruth play I was in last yaer in june
    23. What are your plans for today? eat get stuff at lowes test drive a car for Tracy
    24. Who is the last person you commented on myspace? um brndas??????
    25. Ever go to camp? we do camp are you kidding ??????
    26. Were you an honor roll student in school? NO NEVER!!!!!!!!!
    27. What do you want to know about the future? um will I get to see grand kids soon ?????
    28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Yes
    29.  WTFH...we lost 29 too?!
    30. Where is your best friend located?NOBODY LIKES ME!!!!!!
    31. Do you have a tan?yeah sprayed it on last week.
    32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?I did when I was a kid now I want more.
    33. Do you collect anything? dogs!!!!!!! you know me!!!
    34. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?years ago and he left me real quick when I went off on him sinec I wasnt wrong. Been different had I  been doing soemting wrong
    35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? oh yeah if in a can
    36. How do you like your drinks? with lots of tequila or Jack
    37. Do you like hot sauce?  habanero baby all the way!!!
    38. Last time you took a shower?  last night.
    39. Who do you have a crush on? Sam Elliot
    40. What is your mood? lets get to the weekend for me to camp
    41. Are you someones best friend? I already said no body likes me do you have to rub it in?????????
    42.Are you rich? sure my dogs think I am
    43. What do you think of the person who took this survey before? Shes hilairious and sweet and great mom and wife. Nice to see someone who talkes love of thier kids and how much she loves her hubby.

    ReplyDelete

  3. 1. Where were you 1 hour ago? digging a ditch. ( im an ex con cant help myself )))))!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    2. Who will be your next kiss? um the hubby if he rubs my back after digging lol
    3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? tissue box and not by choice
    4. When is the last time you went to the mall? april?!??!?!
    5. Are you wearing socks right now? Im a hillbilly its summer nad IM barefoot
    6. When was the last time you went out of town? I dont live in town so IM always out of town lol
    7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No
    8. What was the last thing you had to drink?  water wish it was amargarita
    9. What are you wearing right now? t shirt short s and tank top
    10. Have you been in a car wash? Oh yeah the one with pretty colors of blue yellow and pink soap
    11. Last fast food you ate?  P B AND J
    12. Where were you last week on Saturday? partying haveing a light wATCING PARTY PER JOURNAL ENTRY WITH MY HUB AND FRIEND LOL
    13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? do the dogs clothes count????
    14. When was the last time you ran? um the dog drug me does that count???
    15. What's the last sporting event you watched? um hubby digginga  ditch lol
    16. What is your favorite class? guy class to watch the boys lol
    17. Your dream vacation?  servants comeing to wait on me and rub me down 24/7 in my home

    ReplyDelete

  4. 1. Where were you 1 hour ago? Typing radiology reports
    2. Who will be your next kiss? probably DH
    3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Sand art in a bottle my daughter did a few years back.
    4. When is the last time you went to the mall? about a month ago.
    5. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope, sandals.
    6. When was the last time you went out of town? I live in the country, so I am always out of town.  Hee..........
    7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No
    8. What was the last thing you had to drink?  Green Tea
    9. What are you wearing right now? Dark blue pants and a T-shirt.
    10. Have you been in a car wash? In my car, lol.
    11. Last fast food you ate?  Taquitos (stole them off my daughter's plate and blamed it on the fatcat.
    12. Where were you last week on Saturday? Working onsite at the hospital.  
    13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No..
    14. When was the last time you ran? What is that?
    15. What's the last sporting event you watched? Golf with DH yesterday
    16. What is your favorite class? I have been out of school for MANY years, but I always loved history.
    17. Your dream vacation?  You mean you have to ask?  The mountains in Colorado!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 18. Last 3 people's houses you were in? in-laws, niece, and my own, lol
    19. How old are your parents? My Mom is 63 and my dad is deceased.  He was born in 38 you figure out how hold he would be.
    20.  Why are there always questions missing in these things??!?
    21. Do you miss anyone? My brother who died in 1999
    22. Last play you saw? Scrooge at Faith Bible Chapel in Arvada, CO
    23. What are your plans for today? Work typing my rad reports and playing in J-Land when I can sneak away.
    24. Who is the last person you commented on myspace? Nobody's.....
    25. Ever go to camp? No
    26. Were you an honor roll student in school? Are you kidding me??????
    27. What do you want to know about the future? Mmm....hafta think on that one.  Can I get back to ya??????
    28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Nope, but if I were, it would be Wind Song.
    29.  
    30. She is probably on her way home from work.  She lives in the same town as I do.
    31. Do you have a tan? Heck no, I hate the sun.  I burn...........
    32. How old do you want to be when you have kids? I already have my kids.  I was 23 and 32 when they were born.
    33. Do you collect anything? OMGawd, we would be here all day.  I have a collection of cookbooks, just got a new one for my breadmaker.  Can't wait to try it out.  I love fresh homebaked hot bread.  Mmm.........Oh wait, I am on the South Beach diet, dang it!!!!!!!!  ::big sigh::
    34. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Been so long I don't remember, don't jinx me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-P
    35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Of course, who hasn't.
    36. How do you like your drinks? Umm depends on what I am drinking.  I don't do alcohol.  I drink most thinks with ice in a glass cuz it we have NINE months of summer here in the heart of Dixie, lol.


    ReplyDelete
  6. 37. Do you like hot sauce?  NOPE, never.
    38. Last time you took a shower?  This morning.
    39. Who do you have a crush on? Ooooh, that's easy.  My fav movie is Dirty Dancing.  You figure it out.  His initials are P.S.
    40. What is your mood? dragging?
    41. Are you someones best friend? Of course, aren't you?
    42.Are you rich? My treasures are not laid up here on earth.  I have a mansion waiting on me in glory. :-)
    43. What do you think of the person who took this survey before? A and L are two of my closest friends here in J-Land.  They have helped me through some rough times.  I treasure them.

    Guess I am too wordy, ROFL.  It took three comments for me to get all of my answers in, tee hee.............

    Great distraction.  I am supposed to be working.  I can see my boss dialing the phone now.  Susan, why aren't you typing, she says.  You know we are behind.

    Ohhh sorry!  You see, my good friend, Amy Lou destracted me with her journal.

    Won't that go over well (did you hear me snort?).

    Gone back to typing.  ::sigh::  I would so much rather be reading everyone's journals.

    Okay, I'm gone.  At least I think I am.  Can u see me?

    Love ya,
    Suse
    http://journals.aol.com/Rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle/

    P.S.  Lori, I'm coming soon to catch up with ya!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shower thing is concerning me...lol
    thx for the compliment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are always killing me with this stuff, mami!!  I plan on doing this soon!  You rock so very seriously!!

    Love,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....