Wednesday, June 14, 2006

She's not dancing naked for anybody...

    

So, I'm talking to Ryan and she said they went to this reenactment castle...and Ryan got chosen to be one of the prosecuted.....people....thing....that....they...got tried.  Hee.....
 
So the 'judge' says to Ryan "You've been accused of being a witch!  You've been seen dancing naked in the park chanting spells to bring men to you!  and you're very bad at it!" 
 
(I was like 'omg...please don't say 'No, that's my mom...'  Haaaaaaaaaa)
 
 The judge continues "If you plead guilty, you'll be burned at the stake!  If you plead REALLY guilty, we'll torture you and then burn you at the stake!  If you're insane, we'll let you go free." 
 
Ryan says "uhmmmmm....I'm...insane?" 
 
The judge says "To prove your insanity, dance naked for the jurors!" 
 
Ryan: "Right, nevermind...I'm guilty." 
 
LOL

17 comments:

  1. OH Now thats funny I dont care who you are (QUOTE FROM LARRY THE CABLE GUY OF COURSE ) LOL but it is funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am really enjoying all te pics of ryans trip thats a chance of a lifetime ... shes blessed to have u as a parent ...... was in another car wreck so been coming and goin as i can sorry i havent commented b 4...... toodles!!! MUAHZZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a good giggle when I read this. Take care my friend
    Sylvia xx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/sylviam4000/YeOldeEnglishPosy/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great answer, and the one I would have given!  I'm so glad she's enjoying the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFLMBFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

    LOVE YA,
    SUSE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh -- like you haven't taught her all the best nude dancing moves already!!  

    :p

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smart girl!!  But, comeon, everyone has to try dancing naked at least ONCE in their lives right and why not when you are still young and your body is still looking good?  LOL!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. haaaaaaaaaaaaa  

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haaaa!  Too funny!
    smart girl!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was so very very cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have done it!! lol. I embrace insanity like it's a gift. lol

    ~Jaime

    www.jazada.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too funny....
    Hugs.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haaa!! That was funny!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....