Monday, July 10, 2006

Dancing in the car and other randomness...

I can hear Shakira's 'Hips Don't Lie' on MTV and that made me remember....ok....Thursday, we were on the way back from eating Mexican food....flipping radio stations trying to find something good.....and that song came on.  So, there's Jesse dancing in the car while Ryan tries to pretend she isn't in the car with us....and he does this part  (yes, you have to watch the video, but it's totally worth it for the visual.):  Hips Don't Lie by Shakira Music Video Code With Lyrics
ok...now the part where she points to her hip and her hip shakes on its' own.  (around 1 minute and 15 seconds)  Jesse did that.  Indeed.  Ryan finally said 'OK, stop...I cannot find my Happy Place with all the atrocities going on in this car!!
 
Oh....and for some reason, our waiter, who bore a stiking resemblance to Carlos Mencia
                  
was macking on my man.  Heeeeeeee.....  I'm like 'See if you can get some extra guacamole, man!  Bat your eyes and smile!!!'  but he wouldn't do it.  Pfft....
 
and to round out my randomness of the day..... (I swear I'm not ADHD...really...)
Prissy Cat - caught in all her daintiness.....(or not?)
                               
               

8 comments:

  1. awwwwww I tat I taw a putty tat LOL Love tthat kitty pic but can you wipe that memory of Jessies dance from my brain!!!!!!!! its making me giggle so hard I cant stand up lolPoor Ryan lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have often thought I don't want to live in my head any more, but I sure as hell don't want to live in yours. Buy the cat some clothes. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol lots of stuff going on in the car. Cute cat picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable kitty pic.  Wish I had been a fly in the car to see Jesse!  Hee........

    Love ya,
    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Ryan!  Oh and the waiter...that's funny!  Jesse is quite the cutie!  But didn't the waiter happen to notice the wife and kids?!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hysterical! I can't believe he didn't try to get more guacamole! I tell you men are just not chivalrous anymore! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL  Ernie and I embarass Nicole like that too!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dance in the van ALL THE TIME and embarrass Bethany like crazy!!!  Especially to that Shakira song!  I try to do the chest part she does.  Not very good at it, but it is sooooo worth it to see her duck her head down in the back of the van and make believe she isn't with Matthew and I as we dance away!  LOL!  And, that waiter should have been crushing on your hubby, he is a hottie!!!  ;)
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....