Monday, July 3, 2006

I *heart* my new chairs..and other stuff...

So, it occured to me that I hadn't updated in a while.

Oh, you noticed too?

Well.  I've been a spoiled, spoiled woman lately.  Look away now if you've no stomach for gluttony.  LOL

I got a pirates' booty of goodies from Jesse and Ryan when they came back from England.  I went on a shopping spree for clothes and spent some money.  (If you don't ask, I won't have to lie, aight?  OK.)

I was shopping at Marshalls (went to Target too!).  Me and Ryan.  People, I drove by myself.  In the car.  I've not driven since the accident without freaking out and gripping the steering wheel white-knuckled while trying to convince myself not to faint, hyperventilate, or vomit.

So, anyway....I bought a crapload of clothes, but as I was browsing, I saw these chairs.  Ryan saw the chairs.  We both gasped at the same time.  I said 'I need to bring Daddy back to see these.'  So after some cajoling, I got him to go with me and see them.  The price tag said $180.00.  Jesse got a manager and said 'Um, are these the only ones?  They look a bit distressed....'  She said 'Oh...well...these are the only ones but I can take 1/3rd off if you want them.' 

::Amy's mouth drops open::

Yeah, baby.

 

    

Are they fabulous or what?

 

9 comments:

  1. Oooooh  new stuff.  I love new stuff!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy your driving. hey.......... those chairs look very english

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, daaahhhhling, just fab.  Again, I am sooooooooooooooo freakin' jealous.  Do ya see me turning green with envy?  ::muffled giggling::

    Love ya,
    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty :-)  and a great deal too

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are so pretty, I love the colour.............Jules xx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the chairs!!!!! congrats on the driving!!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice chairs.  BTW -- I'm not going to correct the spelling of Miss Ross' first name just to spite you!  HA!!

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!  They are just my style!!!!  I love that old Victorian Romantic Era style and those would look PERFECT in my living room!  Although my cats would ruin them in one day.  Great job!!!!!  Good taste my friend, good taste!!  :)
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....