Friday, July 28, 2006

Shhhhhhhh

Well.  The Evil-Doers at AOL are at it again, eh?  No alerts, random alerts...pfft.  Screw the lot of them.  Or something.

I'm having a day of 'Meh.  I got nothin'' punctuated by piles of laundry, piles of dirty dishes, and....umm....ok, we'll stop there. 

But since you all may or may not get the alerts, I can be out there (moreso than usual?)

::cue All American Rejects::  "I'll keep you my dirty little secret"

OK, so maybe I'll share it.

~Amy*hearts*Perez~

Oh....and by the way, yesterday, Jesse came home saying he had to find this song.  He downloaded it, and had me listen.  Amy says "What is wrong with you?"  Email me (duh...or comment) and I'll send it to you.  Heeeeeheehee

 

9 comments:

  1. I have tons of stuff to do too...ALERTS are back, but slow...hope you have a wonderful weekend...hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes alerts are suppose to be back working. yeah sure send it or is it the one you sent last night ????LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my laundry done, last load is in the dryer (towels).  I still have dishes to do, but it is time to get to work.  ::sigh::  Never enough hours in the day.  Song?  What song?  :-)

    LYLAS,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't listened to the song, I have it though.  Can't wait to hear it.  You and your hubby are a total trip with these funny songs!!  So, what is this site, a gossip site?!  I love good gossip, especially about celebrities.  This is why I read the Enquirer, Star, People, In Touch and Us each week.  LOL!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that site
    Thanks hun!!
    Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's why I use bloglines.com.  They keep track of my AOL Journal friends entries for me without all the emails.  LOL  Thanks for your karaoke song by the way.  HAHA  Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well I'm getting alerts today but none yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gotta hear it.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well just don't leave AOL, okay??  I can't handle my favorite peeps abandoning me any more.  I am down to my last nerve and the spouse has all but stomped the shit out of it lately.  Stay!  

    smooch,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....