Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm not so crazy....

She's my friend for a reason......

                                

My bestest friend, Diana, sent me a picture of her cat, Rocky.  I feel much better about my own pet eccentricities.  LOL

No news from the Cocker Rescue people.  ::sigh::  I'm trying not to let it bother me.

and since I've got nothin' else.....I leave you with a joke sent by Mike....

The United Airline's passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant who seemed to put everyone into a good mood as he served them food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays, that would be sssssuper."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a well-dressed, rather exotic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute enginesssss. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Put the tray up, Bitch."

8 comments:

  1. Don't sell yourself short. You are still pretty crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you think she can find a cowboy hat for Arffer. we have looked the net over for one for a small dog!!!!!! that cat is too cute and thanks for the joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny!  
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::snort::  Love the pic of Rocky.  My son is moving out.  ::sigh::  Or maybe that is a good thing?  It frees up the basement for what I want it to be, but I will sooooo miss him.  I love my boy and have gotten used to having him back around again.  He makes me laugh like you do, but C does too, at least I still have her for a few more years.  She wants to move to England too.  Guess I will loose her to in a few years.  I think I shan't let her date until..................ummmm.........age 45.  Yeah, yeah, I like the sound of that.  Hee...........

    Love ya,
    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am greatly amused on both counts!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, love the joke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhh...  tell me if I'm offended by that or not.  I'm torn.  Fuck it.  It was pretty funny.

    XOXOX
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL!!!
    (((HUGS)))
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....