Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tagged by Rachel....

Rachel from Life N Stuff asks.....

1. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?  A trek through Europe

2. If you could vacation anywhere in the United States, where would it be?  I can't decide!  Can I buy an RV and travel around?

3. If you could vacation anywhere in your home state, where would it be?  Clearwater, Anna Maria Island, or Key West in the off season

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?  Wow....I don't know!  I'd have to travel around first before I answered... 

5. If you could live anywhere in the United States, where would it be?  Oregon, I think...

6. If you could live anywhere in your home state, where would it be?  Clearwater

7. If you could send your worst enemy anywhere in the world, where would it be?  the middle of the Atlantic without a compass of an oar.  There are more sharks on the Atlantic side.

8. If you could send your worst enemy anywhere in the United States, where would it be?  North Dakota

9. If you could send your worst enemy anywhere in your home state, where would it be?  Alligator Alley

The 'worst enemy' questions were too easy.  I should probably stop thinking about those, huh?!  LOL

 

9 comments:

  1. Lots of my answers would be Colorado!!!!  Hee...............

    I like the way ya think, sista. ;-)

    Love ya,

    Suse

    http:journals.aol.com/Rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep I think getting an RV and going around the US is the best way to see everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Real World" just wrapped up the season in Key West....and I have to say that I would not want to be around all the snotty hardbodied locals who appeared to exist only to be looked at.  Do I sound bitter?  Grrrrrrr.

    Love,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now remember to go somewhere the animals would be comfortable~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you share whats so special about clear water that you would like living there????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of my answers or most anyway, would be Virginia!  Great answers on your part...hugs and love,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oregon for sure!  It's beautiful!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice answers ;o)
    (((HUGS)))
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....