Monday, October 9, 2006

Adrian's birthday weekend

I'm sick.  ::hack::  Not sure if it had to do with touching germy rides other germy people had been on, or the freaky sinus thign from the hotel pool, but either way, Nyquil is my new friend of choice.

Anyway, blah blah blah.....nobody cares about my blabbering when there's pictures to be seen!  Ehhhh, y'all don't lie...  Hee.... 

Did I mention we went to the Pirate dinner show thingie?  Well, we did.  Word of advice.  Never sit on the end seat or they WILL pick you to come up in front of everyone and embarrass yourself.

10 comments:

  1. Hello fellow sickie! HA! I got this cold thing 11pm Fri! Miserable all weekend. 100.4 last night. Now it is moving from to my throat & chest. Canceled my classes for today. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures. Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better! Great pics!! rich

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah looks like so much fun you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appears everyone had a great time. Loved all the pictures.

    Toodles,
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  6. That place looks like so much fun!!!!!  Wanna take my kids?  I hate going to places like that myself, but you are welcome to take all of my brood.  LOL!  You guys sure know how to have some FUN!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry you have a cold.

    looks like you had fun though.

    A bit worried about the men dressed in costumes though. Thats just creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only problem with wearing a costume like the guy in picture 25 is that you always find that your pubes get caught in the nylon. Its can be very painful. Especially if its tight around the "hanging bag of doom"!!!

    (Better amy?)

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like a fun weekend!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, sorry you were sick.  Hope you are feeling better.  I love the pics, they are awesome.  Looks like you all had a great time.

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....