Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Scary coffin

    
 
 
A man was walking home late one foggy night......
 
When behind him, he hears.....
 
BUMP...........
 
BUMP...........
 
BUMP...........
 
Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog, he makes out the image of an upright casket banging its' way down the middle of the street toward him......
 
BUMP.....
 
BUMP.....
 
BUMP.....
 
Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him.......
 
FASTER.....
 
FASTER.....
 
BUMP.....
 
BUMP.....
 
He runs up to his door, fumbling with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, and slams and locks the door behind him.
 
However, the casket crashes through the door, with the lid of the casket clapping.....
 
clappity-BUMP.....
 
clappity-BUMP.....
 
clappity-BUMP.....
 
....on his heels, the terrified man runs.
 
Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, the man locks himself in.  His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps.....
 
With a loud CRASH, the casket breaks down the door.
 
Bumping and clapping toward him.....
 
The man screams and reaches for something, anything, but all he can find is a bottle of cough syrup!
 
Desperate, he throws the bottle of cough syrup at the casket......
 
and......
 
(hopefully, you're ready for this....)
 
The coffin stops.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Okay it took me a minute. Duh! Hee hee. I'm telling that over dinner tonight. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah that is an oldie but a goodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o(
    I want to cry now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA

    You got me on that one....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am woman enough to admit I did not see that punchline coming.  I'm also going to steal that joke and share it when I start feeling funny again.

    XOXO,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had this emailed to me and laughed and laughed after reading it!!  This is my type of humor!  :)
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. It took me a minute... but I got it.

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had this emailed to me the other day and just loved it....I had to think about it for a second before I got it though :)

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. ::snort::  Good one!~

    Love ya!~

    Suse

    P.S.  Happy Halloween to you too!~ :-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....