Sunday, October 22, 2006

Yeah, baby....

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

Coooollll....I'm a Corvette!  There are all sorts of naughty jokes, but I'll refrain.

Um... and just for a random snippet, Alex is singing Sally, That Girl.  Yikes.  Ah well...better than him singing The Booty Song, right?

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I have a Chevy Corvette female friend, woo hoo!~

    I personally am one old, ugly, tard, caucasian woman and I am going to bed.  Long day..............tell ya 'bout it later.  Tooooo tard right now.

    Nite!~

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I gota corvette too.That is so awesome we got the same thing. I fiugred a carmero for me or a NOVA like i have lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOW girl......... I m so not a morning person I forgot to anwers about ALEX um wait till he sings dont worry be happy now lol that song can get to you after a while lol OR how about if he starts singing badonkadonk lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Mazda RX-8 whatever that is.  Guess I should have said I like to go topless in the Summer huh?  LOL!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont want to be an american or italian car but apparently im a mustang!
    Very interested in the answer you gave for going topless in the summer though!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I think it's rigged.  I'm a Corvette too!  I definately don't like to go topless so I think there are other factors!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. im a corvette too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But it's not Saturday night -- which makes it SO not alright!!

    (tsk)

    Russ

    (XOXOX)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....