Monday, November 6, 2006

Lata, suckas....or also 'Don't burn your bridges'

                                               

Jesse put in his 2 weeks' notice at his job today.

This weekend, he outprocessed from his Reserves Unit.

Each time, he heard "Whaaa.....why didn't you tell me....I could have hooked you up when you moved!"

Jesse:  I've told y'all for the past 2 months.  Where were you then?  <it occured to me that the word I put there might not be kosher with TOS, so I'll say that Jesse said a word that rhymes with Truckers.>

I know.  Even Jesse has a potty mouth.

6 comments:

  1. Ummm, suckers? Chicken pluckers? Oyster shuckers? Wood chuckers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah one bad mouth jessie you need to take him out and whip him you bad girl lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suckers?  Hardy har har................

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have a potty mouth at times...don't we?  Well, I sure do!  LOL!  Jae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait.  What?  We can't say the trucker-rhyming word in our blogs??  I had no idea!  Fuck!  I mean "Truck!".  I'm such a bad person.  (sniff)  I'm a bad mothertrucker.

    xoxo,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for Jesse's potty mouth!  Isn't it great how after you have moved everything and packed stuff away people come out of the woodwork and ask why you didn't tell them?  
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....