Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I like memes

I'm stealing the Have You Ever meme from Russ 'cause random entries are better than no entries.

HAVE YOU EVER....

failed a test? I'm sure I have...but I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, let alone when I was in school...

gotten an F on your report card? I think not.

gotten a D on your report card? I was kinda nerdy as a kid...

had a crush on a teacher? a crush, no, but I liked a couple teachers because they made class fun...

been hit on by someone a lot older than you? I don't remember...probably..??


been grounded?  Yes...for some of the dumbest reasons known to man.  The sky was blue...the sun was out...@@

been drunk? Once.

kissed someone without knowing their name? No.

given someone a lap dance? Yes.

slept over someone of the opposite sex's house? No.... I kind of went from living at home to being married.  There wasn't a whole lot of play time for Amy.

 
had someone of the opposite sex sleep over your house? See above

dated two people at the same time? Not really....I focused on oneperson at a time...

had a crush on one of your best friends?  Nope..

dated one of your best friends?  Nope...


been proposed to? Umm...kinda....which would be why I'm married...?

been told you look like a celebrity?  Not really...I have some features that people say 'Oh, you have so-n-so's chin' or whatever

cried while watching a reality show? the hell?

cried while watching a soap opera?  I don't watch soaps

been in a play? sadly, yes..

had a good part/lead in a play? Uhhhh no.  I did not want attention drawn to me as a kid (well, even now, too)

fallen asleep in class? Nope..

played a full game of Monopoly? Yes, but I hate that game..

been hospitalized? Many...many times

kissed in the rain? Yes. 

thrown up in school? not that I remember

cried in school? probably

gone to school in your pajamas? Hellooo...yes, 'cause I'm a homeschooler...heh..

made one of your parents cry? Doubtful

had a stalker?  Not really...I mean, there was this one crazy biotch on the message boards once that went all nuts on me, but whatever....go away and get a life...


stalked someone else?  No.  I'm too lazy.
avoided someone? All the time.

worn a band shirt without even knowing anything about the band? No. 

kissed someone way older than you? I don't think so?

kissed someone way younger than you? Jesse's younger than me by a month...

sang loudly in public?  I think we already covered the 'I don't want to draw attention to myself' thing, yes?

13 comments:

  1. UM If i sang loud in public I d be in jail!!!!!!!!!
    as for stalking well I got better things to do and yes IM lazy takes too much work. WELL as for kissing someone way older than me um probably family lol yes I do avoid poeple lol sometims esepcially grup things and shoping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, it's good fun.. I stohle it from you and did the same
    Cheers
    Valerie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Amy... do you feel you missed a lot by getting married quickly?
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... I love this meme.  Now, if only I had a blog I bothered with anymore...

    Hey, tell Russ I love him, OK?  I still read, but when I get rid of this $14.95/mo. expense for AOL, I won't even be able to comment, even if I can think of something good to say.

    Maybe I'll start up on Blogger again or something.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... I love this meme.  Now, if only I had a blog I bothered with anymore...

    Hey, tell Russ I love him, OK?  I still read, but when I get rid of this $14.95/mo. expense for AOL, I won't even be able to comment, even if I can think of something good to say.

    Maybe I'll start up on Blogger again or something.  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um?  Amy... AOL hates me already.  Feel free to delete the double-post, 'K?  And this one too, otherwise, it won't make any sense to anybody.

    My head hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were homeschooled? That's pretty cool. And yes, "random entries are better that no entries" 'cuz I've missed you!--Cin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still think you look a lot like Debra Messing.  But anyway.  I'd forgotten all about that "stalking" beeyotch from Washington.  Wonder who she's focused all her self-hatred based aggression on now??  

    I sure dig you, Amy!!!

    XO,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your answers!  I hate board games and especially Monopoly too!  I was also punished for no good reason too growing up.  AND, I am not sure if I can even say I have been "drunk" even once.  I hate to lose control.  See, we are very much alike afterall huh?  LOL!
    Love you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Celebrity wise, I think you look like Eric stoltz when he was in Killing Zoe.

    HE he

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to hear more about the lap dance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always learn more about you n these meme's. Thank you for sharing yourself. (I'm curious about the lapdance, too) Margo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope the lapdance was for Jesse, lol!  I might have to "steal" this when I have time.  I have only been drunk once too and it was enough for me to know I never wanted to be that way again!!!!!

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....