Monday, March 26, 2007

Today's letter is "A"

Again with the 'something is better than nothing' postings... thanks, Russ  :-)

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following... They MUST be real places, names, things... 

NOTHING made up!  If you can't think of anything, skip it.

You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your Name:  Amy

Famous Music artist/group: ABBA


3 letter word:  and
Color: ash grey?
Gift/present:  anniversary band
Vehicle: Audi
TV Show: American Chopper

Country:  Austria
Boy's Name: Alex

Girl's Name: Alisha

Alcoholic drink: Amaretto Sour
Occupation: Astrologist
Flower: Allium?  is that how it's spelled? 

Celebrity: Ann Hathaway
Food: apples

Reason for Being Late: asswipes on the highway?

Something You Shout: "Alejandro and Adrian!"

(It's 66 degrees and rainy today.  Perfect weather.  I'm running around outside in my shorts and bare feet..)

6 comments:

  1. Asswipes!
    :o)

    I like that word, although over here we would say arsewipes.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lvoe this one. ONly I saw a lisa first thing and now her L's are my answers lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun. Thank you. Margo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of Ann Hathaway...I recently saw an earlier movie she did called "Havoc" that I bet you'd like in a 'this-movie-really-sucks-but-I can't-stop-watching" way.  Just an FYI for ya.  ;)

    Love,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aster is also a good flower name.

    Hey, I was singing to all the kids in the co-op today...songs with their names in it. I sang that old song, "Amy" by Pure Prairie League (I think) to my pet in the class, whose name is Amy....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Hey, I didn't get an alert for this....grrr.)
    I think Asswipes on the Highway would be a good name for a band. Let's put one together. --Cin

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....