Sunday, March 4, 2007

Two by two

I snagged this meme from Marie's Muses... ....

Two Names You Go By:
1. Mommyyyyy

2. Amy

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Black and purple faery shirt

2. Black 'lounge' pants

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Love

2. Respect

Two of Your Favourite Things to do:
1. Cooking

2. Decorating my house

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Buy a house

2. Not to be in pain all the time


Two pets you had/have:
1. BooBoo - a buff cock-a-poo, who was the love of my life


2. Sophie - my little princess, a black cocker spaniel who embraces her spoiledness to its' fullest

Two people who will fill this out:
1. You...over there!  Yes, you!

2. Ohh yeah..and you, too!  I see you there thinking about doing it!!

Two things you did last night:
1. played on the computer

2. snuggled my husband

Two things you ate today:
1. Fajitas

2. Honey Nut Cheerios with milk

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Jesse

2. Ryan

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. sleeping in

2. washing dishes

Two longest car rides:

1. California to Florida

2. Florida to Texas

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. a cruise to the Bahamas

2. and any other family trips

Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Coke

2. real Lime-ade - fresh squeezed limes, sugar, and cold water....really, really good stuff....

so then....it wasn't the most exciting post, but at least it was something, eh?!

 

11 comments:

  1. I may try this tag later in the week.  Dawn found one that I'd already planned on doing and it's one of those easy ones.

    Russ

    (I still adore you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things I want right now: 1. For Amy to buy a house, and 2. freshly made limeade...okay, I want some Jack Daniels in mine.
    ;-) Cin

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two favourite things to do are walking and writing.
    Smashing to see you back on-line again Amy...and to see that your spirits are higher too.  Spring is in the air here in the Lakes.......hope it bounces your way soon.  Hugs  Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hestiahomeschoolMarch 5, 2007 at 1:07 AM

    I'm glad to see you posting again. :-)

    I am glad you like my yellowish gold dining room. Mandy painted it for me...my husband says it looks like baby poop. LOL

    I hope your pain will fade.
    Hugs sweetie,
    Kas

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey love to have more pics of sophie anytime. No wonder your so sad........... besides no home you cant decorate and its hard to cook in someonelesehouse !!!!
    Two Names You Go By:
    1. mom

    2. honey

    Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
    1. robe

    2. dragnon fly jammie pants

    Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
    1.honesty
    2. compassion

    Two of Your Favourite Things to do:
    1. see amy doing an entry

    2. camping

    Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
    1. finsih our deck!!!
    2. SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!! SPRING SPRING

    Two pets you had/have:
    1. Sooner


    2. Mara )both dogs cockers_

    Two people who will fill this out:
    1. anyone who has the inclination to

    2. anyone feeling obligated to

    Two things you did last night:
    1. had a bath , bubbles and beer

    2. shivered

    Two things you ate today:
    1. havent eaten its 5 am!!!!!
    2. dito

    Two people you Last Talked To:
    1. Todd

    2.the girls

    Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
    1. I hope working on the deck even in the cold

    2. waking up not dead would be nice

    Two longest car rides:

    1. Alaska to Florida

    2. Ky to Kansas

    Two Favorite Holidays:
    1. Haunkkah

    2. Tu B Shevat

    Two favorite beverages:
    1. Ale 8 1

    2. water

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute answers..
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the answers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing (((((Amy)))))  I'm so glad to see you writing again :)  I think I'm going to do this Meme also, Russ has done it, Marie & Lyn...I think a couple of other journals also...might as well add my 2 cents worth LOL. Keep writing, sharing and caring.  Love and Bright Blessings Amy - Teresa
    http://journals.aol.com/stetsonsfyre/remembering-to-exhale/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are always interesing, and I always find out something about the writer. Thank you for sharing. Margo

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooo glad to see  you!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad to read that your hubby is back and safely in your arms.  You were so miserable!

    Love,
    Susie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....