Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What songs has Amy been singin' today?

Guess who tagged me!  JUST ME (You know...Donna!)

For this meme , you list seven songs or CDs that you have listened to lately and then tag seven people.

This one was easy because I was in a music mood today.

1.  Slept So Long - Jay Gordon of Orgy

2.  System - Chester Bennington

3.  La Camisa Negra - Juanes

4.  Bring Me To Life - Evanesence

5.  Before I'm Dead - Kidney Thieves

6.  Wild Horses - The Sundays

7.  Dance Dance - Fall Out Boy

and nowwww.....I'm tagging all seven of my readers.  That's right.  I know who reads my journal and I'll be looking for you to do this!!  I knowwwwwwww.

Hee.....Fun stuff, that was.  Give those bands a listen.  They're cool. 

 

10 comments:

  1. Very good!  And yes, tomorrow morning when I have time, I will check at least some of them out.  Wild Horses sounds good.  ROFLOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not good with names of songs or groups always.
    but I sang
    1. My angel BOBBY VALENTINO
    2, speed by trace atdkins
    3.frontin PHARRELL WILLIAMS
    4, ignition by R kelly
    5, sometimes he calms the storm by Scott Krippayne
    6.before he cheats  CARRIE UNDERWOOD
    7.huming pachabels cannon by pachabel.
    Yes I know IM all over the place with my music!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She got me too...guess I'll do this later tonight.  PS -- I didn't recognize a single one of your selections.  I mostly just listen to sports radio and NPR these days so I don't know any new stuff.

    XOXO,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kidney Thieves? With a name like that, they must be good. ;-) Cin

    ReplyDelete
  5. God am I old or what? I only knew two of these bands... ;-(
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't join in on this Amy as I am a boring old ....!  Lol!  I haven't had any music on since Bryan came home.  He is not up to having noise around yet.
    However my music listening is eclectic some may call it catholic in taste.
    I like Django Reinhardt and Steffan Grappelli especially when they played at the Hot Club of Paris, I also like listening to Birreli LeGrande who plays guitar as though it is part of him. I like Bread, I like the Furey's an Irish Gypsy Folk Group, Dr Hook, Katie Meloua, Genesis, Saxophinist Courtney Pine...I could go on ut I wont.  Enjoy your day Amy....  (The dogs by the way are English Pointers. )
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did your meme! That was a short and fun meme.  Sorry I haven't been around lately but I've been ridiculously busy since returning from Florida.

    Take care g/f,
    Antonette
    http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not doing this.
    I cant be arsed!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hestiahomeschoolApril 1, 2007 at 5:54 PM

    I will do it soon. I promise. I am into Acon lately.

    Smack that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The only one I knew was Evanescence.  LOL

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....