Thursday, May 3, 2007

ABC meme

A-Available or Single? Married to a hottie man

B-Best Friend:  Ryan

C-Cake or Pie:  Yes, please!

D-Drink of Choice:  Diet Coke

E-Essential Item(s): computer

F- Favourite Colour(s): burgundy, pink

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither.  Gross.
H- Hometown: Oglesby, IL

I- Indulgence: dinner out

J- January or February: January - my birthday month

K- Kids: 3 kids, 5 furkids

L- Life is incomplete without: laughter

M- Marriage Date: two days before Christmas


N- Number of Siblings:  I have lots of people I've adopted as my sisters/brother, so the list is pretty long

O- Oranges or Apples? whichever I'm in the mood for

P- Phobias/Fears: the phone, driving

Q- Favourite Quote: "El queso está viejo y pútrido. ¿Dónde está el sanitario?"

R- Reasons to smile:  My silly kids, my silly pets, lilacs, rain, thunder, music.....la la la, etc.

S- Season: Autumn

T- Tag Three: Dopey, Grumpy, and Sleepy

U- Unknown Fact about Me: I have a dark side.

V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I'm not a vegetarian, but I'm not an oppressor of animals, either.

W- Worst Habit(s): I'm too sensitive


X – X-rays or Ultrasounds?: ....Had plenty of both...

.
Y- Your Favourite Foods: It would be a shorter list if I wrote the things I didn't like....

Z- Zodiac: Capricorn.  Everything they say about me is true.

(I'll give more details about the last post tomorrow.....)

10 comments:

  1. I think it's so cool that your quote was in French!  Wow!

    ;)

    XOXOXOX
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool the alphabet questions. WELL I got to know did you get the house????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dopey, Grumpy and Sneezy?  LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nee to have a translation of your quote.  I FEEL EXCLUDED!   Booohooo!
    I'm not into Spanish but recognise the words putrid and sanitary?
    I translated that as ....Life can be full of..pooh!  Where is the lavatory?  Lol!
    I'm just having a laugh with you....I haven't got a clue what you said.   Love Jeanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quote is hilarious.  
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gummy bears??
    What are gummy bears?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your answers , I get to know a little more about you. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Throw away that cheese.
    No fair...stop keeping us in suspense! And I want photos, too.
    ;-) Cin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your answers.  Think I'm gonna steal this.  Hee............

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool, can I use this survery on my journal :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....