Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Meme of 40

Thank you, Cin........for temporarily diverting me from my pity party with this meme.

Meme of 40
 

1. My uncle once: ................I can't remember any of my uncles.

2. Never in my life: Have I eaten escargot

3. When I was five: Michael Castelli kissed me

4. High School was: where I met Jesse.  Also, I'd like to keep Cin's answer that high school was useless.

5. I will never forget: my first dog, BooBoo

6. I once met: Keith and Kerry Cash  ........Keith stole my pencil.

7. There’s this person I know who: can't budget money to save his life.

8. Once, at a bar: some guy was staring at me, and then Jesse went to go get me another drink and he came over and propositioned me.

9. By noon, I’m usually: barely awake

10. Last night: cuddled with Sophie

11. If I only had: an unlimited supply of money

12. Next time I go to church: I hope the Holy Water doesn't burn my skin

13. Terry Schiavo: would have thought I was obese

14. What worries me most: is the safety and well being of my family

15. When I turn my head left, I see: a scanner and a Diet Coke

16. When I turn my head right, I see: the couch

17. You know I’m lying when: you won't know.  I'm pretty good at lying.

18. What I miss most about the eighties: the music

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare: I'd like him to write me in as the big breasted nymphomaniac Lady of Something

20. By this time next year: I will have my own house

21. A better name for me would be: .......there's a better name than 'Mom'?

22. I have a hard time understanding: why people are so stupid

23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: flirt with boys half my age

24. You know I like you if: you make me laugh

25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: Mr.  Hottie Man

26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Kid Rock, Cinderella, Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton.  OK then...

27. Take my advice, never: use milk past its' expiration date

28. My ideal breakfast is: Bacon & eggs over easy on top of home fries

29. A song I love, but do not own is: Tainted Love - Soft Cell  I could own it if I really wanted to, though...

30. If you visit my town, I suggest: you wear your stretchy pants.  San Antonio is a city of eaters.

31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: square dancing, hair, mice, and sand

32. Why won’t people: freaking be nice...

33. If you spend the night at my house: I'll get you rip roaring drunk and then draw pictures on your face with my eyeliner pencil

34. I’d stop my wedding for:  nothing

35. The world could do without: mean people

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: wtf?  there is no way in hell that I'm touching a cockroach.

37. My favorite blonde is: Gordo

38. Paper clips are more useful than: paper cuts?

39. If I do anything well, it’s:  making people smile

40. And by the way: always remember that anything tastes better with bacon

16 comments:

  1. by this time next month I hope you have a house GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    yeah I nver at e escargo.

    So what did Jessi do whenthe guy proped you ???????

    I have no idea about shakespear to even tell much about a character and I sure dont wnat ot be juliet ??????

    Well I hope about number 24 that YOU LIKE me in ohter words I hope I made you laugh lol

    now where are pics ofthe fur babies??????? and your real babies??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting meme.  Thanks.  I'd do it, but I'm too lazy to tackle that many things today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are Keith and Kerry Cash? Are they famous people or just people you've met?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said;  I'll get you rip roaring drunk and then draw pictures on your face with my eyeliner pencil
    We, my friends and I, once stuck tampons around the ears of this young bloke who had too much to drink and was sleeping it off on the bar room sofa. We also used eyeliner on his eyes and lips.  We left him with the 'little mice's tails' sticking out of his jacket pocket and holding them in his hands too. Our excuse was we were on a 'hen night out'.   Lol!  You can come to the next one....Lol!
    Jeanie  xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. off to do this because I really have other things I shold be doing....and I don';t want to do them! LOL
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. seraphoflove9001May 10, 2007 at 5:29 AM

    I love your answers! :o) Who are Keith and Kerry Cash? Are they Johnny Cash's son's? lol...I don't know. :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love thset things they are interesting little tid bits

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm laughing at the last one for sure.  
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, you rocked this meme.
    I like #21. No, there isn't a better name than Mom. And I can't believe you met Jesse in high school. Wow.
    Hope this cheered you up. You made me laugh.
    --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know why but I had stopped getting alerts for your journal!  I thought you had been quiet for quite a while!  DOH!  Loved all your answers, especially the last one....everything DOES taste better with bacon!  :-)
    Marie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your answers! Yes high school was useless, sour milk is incredibly horrible. Mean people thrive everywhere and I despise them. And most importantly I do believe you will have your house by this time next year. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So...concerning # 8:  Who did you go home with?  ;)
    Just kidding.  I know nobody strays from a Latin man with a big.......heart.

    XOXOXO
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Escargots...butter parsely and a ton of garlic...and a tiny slimmey thingie.

    You are nto missing much in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember to this day an uncle who ran after me with a knife.
    I used to take afternoon naps, I realized I stopped taking naps when I got on meds and started going to bed as early as 730 pm.
    I'm with you on #11....
    #14. being old and alone..
    #17. I'm not good at lying..gosh I hate that I can't lie! LOL!
    I LOVE 80's music! my husband keeps telling me I'm stuck "there."
    Goodluck on house hunting :-)
    #21. agree with you
    #22. why people can be soo mean.
    #23. I'm thinking of going back to school.
    #30. tan lotion..beach.
    #35. yap, agree with you

    Wonderful meme! :-)
    Gem~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks. I always learn a bit when I read memes. Margo

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....