Tuesday, June 12, 2007

3 more and a 12 gauge

Russ wanted to know if he missed the Ask Me Three....and of course, one is never late when it comes to asking me anything.

Here are the things he's dying to know.......(I asked Gaz this one as well)  If you had to ask one famous female to join in a threesome with you and your husband who would it be?  My answer?  Sandra Bullock.  I'd go for her even without the husband.  Sorry, honey.  hee hee hee...

If you had to get a piercing anywhere but your ears where would you get it?  Uhhhhhhh........I......uhmmm...... my nose, I guess...as long as it's a hoop and not a stud.  There's a time and place for studs on me, but my nose isn't one of those places.  (::giggle::)

When the zombie outbreak starts (and it WILL) -- where in San Antonio would you think is the safest for you and your family to go to?  and the answer to this one is WAY easy.  West Side, baby.  Ain't no zombie gonna mess with a vato loco, aight?

                            

......and in other interesting news, we fired the realtor.  It seems he could only come out to show us anything 2 days a week.  the hell?  Um, no.  So...we wanted to see some houses....and we just called the sellers agent asking to see it.  They'd be shooting themselves in the foot if they'd say no.  SO.  The first house we saw was small, but the agent was very sweet - if a little.... scattered.  Then the 2nd house.  The realtor was late, and we noticed that the very tattoed, very pierced tough looking neighbor dude was outside putting some stuff in his SUV.  Jesse said "I'm gonna go ask him about the neighborhood."  There's clean cut Jesse standing next to this guy and they are shooting the shit like they've been best friends for years.  It turns out the guyis moving out of his house as well.  He clues Jesse in on the nosey neighbor, the neighbor who is buddy-buddy with the HOA, and oh, by the way, the house we were looking at?  They've been doing alot of work on it....and ohhh....about 5 months ago they replaced the garage doors.  Seems the guy who the house used to belong to went to jail for drug trafficking, he let his friends stay there, his friends didn't pay the mortage, it got foreclosed, and also, in broad daylight, somebody came and shot up the garage door with a 12 gauge with kids around and everything.

::blink::

Uh.  We'll pass on this house, mmkay?

and so goes the house search.  Happy Happy Joy Joy. 

 

15 comments:

  1. well I sure hope you find soemthing soon lookingon your own may bethe best bet as the realitor will be ready and willing but yeah that second house sounds like a hood to me and who knows may come looking back for drugs!!!!!!!  and get you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your husband was able to find all this out from mr tatoo dude.... very very very wise idea to pass.... Zombies???  I must have missed something...
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big Sandra Bullock fan.  "While You Were Sleeping" is one of those movies I can just watch over and over.  And over.

    Same with "Hope Floats".

    XOXO
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, yeah, take a rain check on that house Hon! If ya want to make that move to Blighty quicker, there is a house up for rent next to me, 4 bed, 3 1/2 baths, about the size you want £1200 a month, I know the owner, maybe she could cut you a deal?
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that doesn't sound like a neighbourhood I'd want to live in either!  MInd you I live in an area where my only neighbours are rabbits, foxes  and the occasional rook!
    Marie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that doesn't sound like a neighbourhood I'd want to live in either!  MInd you I live in an area where my only neighbours are rabbits, foxes  and the occasional rook!
    Marie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup, good house to pass on......
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like this method of house hunting is working out way better than having a realtor. Maybe this will lead you to the right realtor? Yes, try to find a house that hasn't been shot at, okay? --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Sandra Bullock comment..........hee.......u slay me, girlfriend.  I pray you find just the right place REAL soon.

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  10. When it comes to zombie outbreaks, I found it most amusing that the remake of Dawn of the Dead was set in Milwauki. The people therte are so fat that if I was a flesh eating zombie that's where I would want to live. A waddling all you can eat buffet!
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoo, k caught up on all your answers and you are one loving, interesting woman.
    Sometimes if you want anything done the right way, you gotta do it yourself. Can't go wrong when you know what your looking for. Do you think a realtor would of been so forthcoming with the news of the house being shot up? (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think its a great idea to just call the realtor of the home owner.
    Asking the neighbors questions seems to work well too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I'd pass on that house too. My son used to read a blog called something like Red Neck Neighbors and it was unbelievable the things he posted. PS-Sandra Bullock-I get that. She looks like she would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandra Bullock?
    I dont like her. To whiney. I'd need to put something in her mouth to keep her quiet.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I made my Sandra Bullock comment ion the wrong entry. oh well.. I hope you can find a Realtor who is very hungry and likes to work hard. You seem to need one badly. Good luck, once again. Margo

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....