Monday, July 2, 2007

'Cause I rock....I think.....maybe?

Angie says I rock.  I rock so much, that I got one o' these to wear!

                                        

I think I look good in hot pink....(or any color that any award might be.)

Angie rocks, too.....but she already got her Rockin' Button.... and according to the rules, I have to let y'all know of 5 other rockin' chicks.... and it's REALLY hard....because there are so many fabulous blogs written by fabulous women.....

But....here goes....(I'm not including private journals, though, because not everybody can read their fabulousness...)

The first blog I go to every day.... is Tongue in Cheek .  Corey....wonderful, amazing Corey....who inspires me every day to be a better person...to look inside myself and make my future awesome.... she has some awesome decorating skills....quick wit (a major bonus)....and a passion for life.....(not to mention a devastatingly handsome husband).  She IS a Rockin' Girl Blogger.

Secondly, Claudia shares some amazing things in The Paris Apartment .  I want to be her neighbor.  That way, whatever she doesn't want will adorn my home.  She is a free spirit with wings that she's still testing out, and I love her to bits....

Third, Holly, who keeps opening the door and yelling "Come on in, y'all!  Welcome to My Life !!!"  Girlfriend rolls with the punches and isn't afraid to laugh at herself, her husband, or anybody else, for that matter. 

Fourth, Marie, of Marie's Muses .  I don't know anyone who doesn't love Marie.  She's sweet...kind....thoughtful....and an amazing cook with an amazing life....and she looks for the good in everything....even when situations would make your average person cower in a corner crying...

and finally, Rachel, who talks about her Life 'N Stuff .  The thing that I love most about Rachel is that she is REAL.  She doesn't sugar coat it and what you see is what you get.  She loves Pringles, frozen pizza, beer, and her family.  Not so much in that order, though.  When she's surrounded by crap, she puts on her waders, mucks through it, and hoses herself off when she comes out the other side...and for that reason, she is a Rockin' Girl Blogger.

There's my five, and to be honest, if y'all saw my Favorite Journals links, y'all would be shocked and wonder how much time I spend on the computer to have that many...but I can't help it.  You all enrich my life so much, I can't even tell you....

Xs....Os....and a bunch more Xs.....

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you!  Congrats on bing Rockin'!  And you look like you would look hot in any color.  

    Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always knew you rocked

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Totally ROCK in hot pink! --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't think I have ever read any of these.  Haven't even been able to read many of my favorites lately.  ::sigh::  There is just never enough time anymore since I had to go back to work. Yours is easy to keep up with cuz you are a women of few words, yet you get your point across.  You should win an award for that!  I am a wordy person and it takes me forever to get out what I wanna say.  Hey!  Tell ya what.  From now on, I will send my entries BEFORE I post them and you can be my editor.  Hee...............

    Maybe I will have some extra time one day to check these out.

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats I always thought you rocked

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on rockin' in the free world, Amy!!  Bravo!

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci beaucoup for telling me I rock. Sounds so cool, so hip, so it, SO YOU!!!
    I cannot wait to read the others on your list too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome entry and congrats on the Rockin' Girl Blogger!!!  Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. you little freakin cutie! thank you for including me! i love you too!! you DO ROCK!!! good things are coming, can't wait to send you a housewarming gift now! xoc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, that's two for Rachel, because I nominated her too!  Only reason you weren't on my list was, you don't post often enough!!!!  LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could of told you that before the award! Congrats to a fellow Rockin' Girl! You deserve it! (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Amy! Came by way of guido. I hope you will stop by my journal as well. i love to read about everyone in J Land and have found many friends. Lori

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....