Friday, July 20, 2007

Let's Feast, shall we?

Because sometimes you just need a writing prompt.  Or pictures of food.

               

It's Friday's Feast .  Here's my contribution to the potluck:

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?

2?  Maybe a 3.

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?

Calvin and Hobbes?  They never fail to amuse.

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?

Croissants.   (with coffee, please.)

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.

Go to the beach.  Visit a pet shelter and play with the puppies.  People watch at the mall. (Clearly, I have been very poor once or twice)

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?

45 minutes to an hour most of the time.  Less if I take meds to help me...

If you decide to Feast, come let me know.  I'll bring my fork.

 

12 comments:

  1. Mmmm...that's some good lookin' pastry.
    Heheh...Calvin & Hobbes. --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... I Love your Friday Feast!
    Marie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly -- I think I HAVE memorized a few of the C & H collections.  Man, I was so into that strip!!

    XOXOX
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that waiters got a pair aint he?
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friday's over and I'm too late for the feast but i gotta tell ya i love love love Croissants!
    Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. You changed your photo! just noticed now! great smile you have...
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a teaser! I am gladit is on my screen and not reachable, I could not resist... les pains au chocolat et croissants of course!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you brought a nice variety to the feast! Wishing you love and peace dear heart! (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  9. "play with the puppies"
    You mean young dogs then?
    "puppies" means breasts over here. I was just wondering if you make a habit out of going to a pet store to fumble with the funbags!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww man, you would post something like this when we are out of groceries.  Ya makin' my mouth water!~

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this one

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....