Heather has a very awesome weekly list, similar to the Thankful Thursday. Now I don't do Thankful Thursdays because I just am not the kind of person to be able to say I'm so thankful for this or that. If I'm thankful, you know it. So anyway, when Heather finally delurked and invited me to her journal (LOL....Hi, Heather!!), I found the awesomest list.....
Ticked Off Tuesdays.
Here's how it works: It's just the little annoyances that we don't really think about when asked, and maybe not often enough be called Pet Peeves, but make us groan and shake our heads when they happen. List as many or as few as you want.
Oh, y'all know I'm there. TOO EASY....lol....
1. When talking to someone who knows I let my kids do _____________, they say "Oh, I would neverrrr let my kids ______________." What? Who asked you? and furthermore, screw you for the implication.
2. A couple nights ago, we were out to dinner at KFC. Some Puerto Rican mother just full on flipped out on her 6 year old (for nothing....I was looking at him 'cause he was so cute) and started whaling away on him. WTF?! I said "Jesus Christ!" and she realized her dumb ass was in public. My mom said quietly "What did he do?!" They were sitting directly behind her. I said loudly "Nothing that deserved THAT! THAT was UNNECESSARY." and I know the biotch heard me and I was HOPING she would turn around so I could lay into her. Stupid cow. Kids are a gift, as far as I'm concerned and there are some people who just don't deserve them.
3. Paperwork for the new house. Guys, it's 2007. Fax machines abound. Get the corn cobs out of your asses and finish the damned paperwork! (This one is in reference to my lenders.)
4. Knowing that so many other countries have health care taken care of by the government (like the UK) while I'm parked here hoping that I can find a doctor who isn't going to ask for a kidney in return for payment.
5. Smelling like smoke (me). My mother is a heavy smoker. It's her house, so what can I say....but we reek like smoke, we can't breathe....even one of our old realtors thought we were heavy smokers. Me and Jesse? I don't think so. We never have and never will. Anyway, that's getting to me. The smell has permeated everything we own and are storing here. ::sigh::
I should stop now. Now that I know I can do this venting every week. Gyah, Heather...you rock for doing Ticked Off Tuesdays.