Dawn has tagged me. With what, you ask? Wellll.....she says I must list 10 things that make me happy.
1. Food. I love to shop for it, buy it, cook it, eat it, smell it, look at it, watch other people cook it, etc.
2. My fabu family. I couldn't ask for a more awesome family.
3. My computer and internet. This one needs no explanation.
4. Pets. They make me laugh, soothe me, give me a reason to baby talk.......you all know how I feel about my furry babies.
5. My home. It was a long exhaustive search for this house, but I love it more and more with every day that passes. I still need decorating help, but bit by bit, it's coming along.
6. Medications to make me forget and/or deal with my pain. 'nuff said.
7. Good friends. My online friends and my real life friends. I love you all.
8. Flowers. Come on now....who doesn't love flowers. I love to look at them, smell them, touch them....if I could actually grow any, that would be nice, but I won't hold my breath....
9. Shopping. I used to not like to shop for anything other than groceries, but I have really discovered the benefits of retail therapy, much to Jesse's chagrin.
10. Books & Magazines. The pictures, the words......I devour them. Don't ask me how many magazine subscriptions I get because I couldn't tell you. It's quite a few. and Amazon? Yeah....they know me well.
We are supposed to tag 5 people, but I won't. If you do it, let me know so I can come read, ok?!