1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car),
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie), Chocolate Milano
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name),
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal), Burgundy Otter
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born), Louise Harrisburg
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first), Ray-Am
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink), Black Coffee
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers), (couldn't do this one 'cause I don't know. I'm not in need of a NASCAR name anyway...LOL)
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy),
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ), Lynn Thomas
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter), Vesper Valrico
12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower). Autumn Rose
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now +“ie” or “y”)
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your favehobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),
The Sleeping Rain Tour (ooooo - deep)
The End. Coolness, yes?
Let's see......first of all, the gosh dang cat will not leave me alone and if she flicks her tail on me one more time, I'm going to grab it and set my coffee cup over it!!!! Hmm...or maybe not, I don't want cat fur in my coffee.
Anyway, we conned my sister in law into coming over by telling her she could use our computer to look for a job. I was saying "You don't love me....you don't call me....you don't come overrrrrrrr" and she said "Well I didn't want to bother you if you were busy?" Pfffffaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha.. me? busy? as if. (But I digress) The brother in law came as well and brought along his computer. They don't have internet because their computer crapped out on them quite a while ago. So, my genius husband fixed their computer. He made a recovery disc for them, and then wiped out the whole deal. Clean fresh start. Y'all should have seen the happiness from the brother in law. LOL too funny... he kept saying 'You don't even know how happy I am right now....' Believe me, buddy...I do. A day without internet and I'm all hysterical. He's been without for 3 months. Yikes.
We ordered pizza, talked, had some fun.....and they were here for 8 hours. hee hee....you see? Once you enter our house, you never want to leave. One of the major reasons for that may be the massager chair we have, but still......that's beside the point. Hee..... it was nice to hang out with them..... finally, people are getting the point that we moved alllllll the way from Florida to Texas to be with them.