Thursday, September 13, 2007

Name Game and family visits

 Marie, from Marie's Muses did this meme, and of course I wanted a hippie name ('cause I'm an aspiring hippie dontchaknow)......so here are my new names. 

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car),
BooBoo Intrepid

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie),  Chocolate Milano

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name),
A-Ray

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),  Burgundy Otter

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),  Louise Harrisburg

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first), Ray-Am

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),  Black Coffee

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),  (couldn't do this one 'cause I don't know.  I'm not in need of a NASCAR name anyway...LOL)

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy),
Escape Riesen

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),  Lynn Thomas

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),  Vesper Valrico

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower).  Autumn Rose

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now +“ie” or “y”)
Peach Pajamie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),
Coffee Apple

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your favehobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),
The Sleeping Rain Tour (ooooo - deep)

The End.  Coolness, yes? 

Let's see......first of all, the gosh dang cat will not leave me alone and if she flicks her tail on me one more time, I'm going to grab it and set my coffee cup over it!!!!  Hmm...or maybe not, I don't want cat fur in my coffee.

Anyway, we conned my sister in law into coming over by telling her she could use our computer to look for a job.  I was saying "You don't love me....you don't call me....you don't come overrrrrrrr" and she said "Well I didn't want to bother you if you were busy?"  Pfffffaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha..  me?  busy?  as if.  (But I digress)  The brother in law came as well and brought along his computer.  They don't have internet because their computer crapped out on them quite a while ago.  So, my genius husband fixed their computer.  He made a recovery disc for them,  and then wiped out the whole deal.  Clean fresh start.  Y'all should have seen the happiness from the brother in law.  LOL  too funny... he kept saying 'You don't even know how happy I am right now....'  Believe me, buddy...I do.  A day without internet and I'm all hysterical.  He's been without for 3 months.  Yikes.

We ordered pizza, talked, had some fun.....and they were here for 8 hours.  hee hee....you see?  Once you enter our house, you never want to leave.  One of the major reasons for that may be the massager chair we have, but still......that's beside the point.  Hee..... it was nice to hang out with them.....  finally, people are getting the point that we moved alllllll the way from Florida to Texas to be with them

14 comments:

  1. Great to see you bubbling with happiness and fun!   I'm coming over to try out that chair...massage?...I would just never want to get out of a chair like that!  You would have me forever!

    Byeeee!   BooBoo Intrepid...hahahaha!

    Jeanie  xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah sounds wonderful IM so happy your having family time you enjoy so much. love the fun names that iscooler than cool. NOW Can yhou get my mom out of my hair before she makes me freak out over this wedding!!!!!! she is driving me insane I mean if you sa w the emails you wuld say what her point???????? IM going to blow and I cant in this house cause everyone here is on edge!!!!!! nothing like a wedding to bring out tension in people. AMY can I come live with you till wedding day???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Go hubby on fixing that computer!!!  Very nice to have a husband who can do all that computer stuff.  I am mean without my internet.  I am totally addicted to my journal.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got some time with family!!  The massage chair, I will be right over girlfriend.  Put on the coffee.  I bring my own creamer if I intend to stay for more than five minutes.  LOL.  (Watching my cholesterol.)  Are you near the hurricane?????  Hope you are safe!!  Geesh, move from FL hurricanes right over to TX hurricanes.  Hope they aren't going where you are.  Maybe you are just getting some rain??  Looks like a fun meme!!  Some really funny and cute answers there..... Peach pajamies!!  LOL.... A-ray, Autumn Rose, The Sleeping Rain Tour?  LOL.  Yes, definite coolness.   My cat walks around meowing all the time.  She won't let me pick her up for more than about twenty seconds and then she says okay I have had enough.  I think she is mad we moved her catbox to the basement... now we just leave the door open to down there.  And I think she is pining away for her other kittens.   Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definite coolness.  I need Jesse!  Send him right over to fix my computers!  ::wink::  Sounds like you had fun with the family.  Always a good thing.  As for me.......I'm siiiiiiick.  ::sigh::  When I am better, I shall be right over to check out that massage chair.  Hee........

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  6. My super hero name was RED WINE LOLOLOLOOL, oh well, I don't think I will ever be a super hero!
    Gaz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definately do this meme....tomorrow...or something.  I'm lazy like that.  Glad you got to spend time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this meme looks like Soooo much fun.  Gotta try it, but I'm gonna wait till I have something cooler for breakfast!
    It sounds like you're having alot of fun with your family.  I would go berserk without Internet!!!  I'd be the library's best patron.  Have a great weekend.
                           Smiles,  Leigh

       

    ReplyDelete
  9. BooBoo Intrepid...that could be a Bond Girl or a stripper, too. I like it. Maybe you should go by that from now on
    ;-) Cin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good names...I like number 9...
    Nice to have a husband that can fix computers...some can't even turn them on..lol.
    Have a great week-end..
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a lovely visit with your family!  I wish!!!  Loved all your names but I have to say my favourite one is your rock star name!
    Marie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some people are slow on the uptake. If you moved near me, I'd be cuzzying up to you all. Glad all had a good time. Margo

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh that is too cute! i definitely have to pass that one around!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....