Tuesday, October 30, 2007

better than nothin'...

I stole a meme from Linda at Lost in my Own Thoughts...... I'm pretty sure she doesn't mind though....

1.Do you wear a name tag at work?
Not usually.  The four people I work for know my name.

2. What kind of car do you drive?
must I drive?  tsk..

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
Grilled Stuft Steak Burrito - minus rice and beans

 4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
no - wayyyyyy too much effort for me....

5. What color is your iPod? 
white


6. What kind of dog do you have?
A Cocker Spaniel, a Golden Retriever, and a Tennessee Treeing Brindle

7. What's for dinner tonight? 
Caldo de res


8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
a very large glass of Merlot

9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Uhhhhh.....nothing?  But my mom dropped hers in the toilet.  Hahahaha


10. Last time you were sick?
a long time ago.  Mothers are not allowed to be sick.  It's in the contract.

11. How long is your hair? 
a little past my shoulders

12. Are you happy right now? I guess so?

13. What did you say last?  "If you people don't clean up after yourselves, I am going to seriously freak out on you worse than I am now!!!!!!!!!!"


14. Who came over last?  my sister in law, Vicky

15. Do you drink beer? did you know wine coolers are just flavored beer?  It's true.....

16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?  no, but I've told them that.  (not seriously, though)

17. What's your favorite key chain?
a tortoiseshell heart that my aunt gave me a couple years before she passed away


18. What did you get for graduation?
a diploma.  DERRRRRRR....

19. What is in your pockets?
my pajamas usually don't have pockets.

20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook?  I have no idea who Dane Cook is.

21.  Anybody?  Hello?

22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
no, but I don't have much use for a teddy bear.  I've got enough pets to snuggle if I need.

23. What DVD is in your DVD player?  The Invisible

24. What's something fun you did today? nothing, really......


25. Who was the principal of your high school?  good grief....I can't remember.....

26. Has your house ever been TP'd??  We just bought it!  I hope we haven't pissed off the neighbors already!!

27. Why do questions always turn up missing?  People don't want to answer a particular question and they delete it.

28. What are you listening to right now? the voices in my head

 29. Drinking? Diet Dr. Pepper

30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? 
kitchen gadgets

31. When is your mom's birthday? why is this even relevant?  Who needs to know this?!


32. When is your birthday? 01/06

33. What's the area code for your cell phone?  get away, ya stalker.

34.  Is this another missing question?  Why, yes...I believe it is.

35.  Can you figure out who stole the questions?  It was the butler in the library with a Hefty bag.

36. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
I have no idea.....the thrift store, I think....

37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
a Mexican flag....LOL  I'm down with the vatos...

38.  Ah, crikey!  38 is missing, too?!  Uhhhh, yep.

39. How many states in the US have you been to? Which ones? Man.....I gotta get out a map?!  Tsk.  Off the top of my head...Illinois, Wisconsin, Texas, California, Florida. Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio, Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama, Kansas, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Mississippi, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Missouri, Nebraska, and I think that's it.....

40.  Another missing question!?!  AAAAAAAAAAAAA... rinse, repeat.

41. What kind of milk do you drink? 2%

42. What are you going to do after this? unpack a box of books

43. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Jesse - grocery shopping

44.  Do people take out questions to see if anyone pays attention?  I don't know...but ifthey do, that's kind of sadistic.


45. What is your favorite fruit?
Cherries and concord grapes

46. What about your favorite dessert?
it's dessert.  they're all my favorite.

47. What is something you need to go shopping for?  plastic hangers

48. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?  There aren't a whole lot of Mexicans naming their kids Amy.....

49. What kind of car do your siblings drive? They don't...

50.  ::sigh::  Seriously.....

51. Do you like pickles? Claussen garlic dills

52. How about olives?
yep....especially oil cured black wrinkly ones

53. What is your favorite kind of gum?  Double Bubble

54. What is your favorite kind of juice?  grapefruit

55. Do you have any tan lines? 
nope....I try not to tan at all.....
56. What hospital were you born in? one with doctors and nurses working there.....

57.  What are you going to be for Halloween? a deranged mother

58. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?  Mrs. Ribolzi....and Miss Linda - who had some seriously huge hair.

The End. 

The party that has kept us so busy for the past week is done.  Pictures are a'comin'.....

15 comments:

  1. Great meme, loved your answers!  Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
    Marie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

    ReplyDelete
  2. huge hair that is funny. yup we both got the tenn. treeing dog and they are wonderful arent they. I love these answers . Im glad the people you work for know your name. would be scarry if they did not. Mom sometimes forgets mine !!!!!! thats not really funny though I laugh about it now. when it happens its not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this!

    You know, I did not about the wine coolers. Now I feel like a liar, because I just told someone I didn't like beer.

    H&k
    ~Heather

    P.s It is interesting to note that I first typed "whine." Too much time with small folks, I do believe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the answers, I used to tell my younger brother he was adopted. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween!!                       Smiles,  Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great!!!!  Happy Halloween!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. may I snag this please~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy- i loved this one...especially #16. when we were young, my brother always told me i was adopted....said my older sister found me in a garbage can and although my mother did not WANT to keep me, they felt sorry for me because i was so ugly, so they agreed to let me stay. i thought he was the only one who would say such a thing...i guess not if it is a question on a meme!
    ~Cathy
    btw- my brother has grown into the best older brother a girl could ever dream of :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amy,
    I hope you had a nice halloween..I enjoyed reading this MeMe..here's mine:

    http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/collage/entries/2007/11/01/yayy--d/1739

    Happy Fall!
    Gem :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I kind of picture you doing this meme with half-closed eyes, stopping ocassionally to yawn.  Get some rest and make that family pick up after themselves!!

    XOXO
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahhaaa...this was a good one, missing questions and all. --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read this on other blogs. Who the hell is Dane Cook??????
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL.....loved your answers.....June:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a bit behind on my blogging... and I thinkWhat in goddess name is Caldo de res?  
    and I think when they asked what did you get for graduation, they meant PRESENTS LOL
    I got a car and a suitcase.

    I like your answer to number 35 and I need plastic hangers too, can you pick some up for me while you are at Walmart?  OH!  And grab the new Eagles album for me too. Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....