Monday, October 15, 2007

::whine whine::

The past week has seen me beyond exhausted.  It's not because I'm working so much.....because I'm not.  It seems like about 3 hours after I get up, I'm more than ready to go back to sleep.  Adding to that, the fact that my neck and shoulders have been twingeing and my joints are aching....leaves me kinda miserable.  I hate to sound all hypochondriac or anything, but I'm starting to wonder if I have.........something tangible wrong with me.

My diet has gotten better with Jesse home, because he eats breakfast and lunch - where I usually didn't.  If he makes something for himself, he makes something for me as well.  I'm also still taking vitamins, too.......so I'm kind of at a loss.....

Oh.......and adding to the mix.....I'm always hot.  (Here's how the conversation goes:  I say "I'm hot.".  Jesse says "...little stuck on yourself, aren't you?"  tsk. )  But I'm freezing everybody else out, 'cause I turn the A/C blasting while they're walking around with sweatshirts....

Anyway, enough of my whining.....Rosalita is over here gnawing on my shredded wheat, so I'm guessing she's trying to get me to take a hint....

 

14 comments:

  1. maybe your checmicals or hormones are out try some herbs and such that fit your symptoms and see. maybe you need a routine OUr bodies just need a steady rotuine sometimes or heck we dont have active bowels even. it affects women more than men

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm,......going through the change???
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like me.  ::sigh::  I can so say I can relate.  I can also say it ain't noooooooooooooooo fun.  :-P

    Hugs and prayers,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do understand what you are going through as I am in the same boat.
    I wish it would happen more to men!  Then perhaps more investigations would be made into our 'women's' symptoms.  
    Catch a hug from me.

    ((((Hug))))
    I know times like this we all need one.
    Jeanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Becky on this one.

    Well thats all I know about womens problems.
    Its either PMS or "the change"
    :o)

    Sssshhhhh quiet ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having some of the same issues... sore joints, twinging, aches and pains, swollen things... the back pain is the worst.  Hope we both feel better.  And I'm hot a lot too.  Hope I start taking my vitamins again.  I have been a bad girl lately about that.  Hugs,
    Lisa  

    ReplyDelete
  7. you sound like my sister, she consulting her doctor about it now.
    she has had an unexplainable rash that even the dermatologist dont recognise, and shes been to two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess it is time to see the doctor? Yes, I know....I always push that off, too. Hope you feel better soon. --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't go to the Dr. unless I have something that is broken, or that antibiotics will fix.  That being said, I think you should go, and explain this to a Dr.  You have a lot of physical problems that this could stem from, but it could always be something else.  Personally?  I think you need a chic drink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know what that is (your bones, joints aching and all..) but I hope you feel better soon..
    Gem :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you haven't had a good check up lately, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea.  I hope you have a good week.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you get to feeling better soon....if not....maybe seeing a doctor is in order....June:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think you sound like a hypochondriac..I think you sound like a woman who is having symptoms for a reason...:)..You should get it checked out..I'm not sure about the aching joints, but the being hot all of the time does sound like it could be menopause..Although I think I have heard of the joints being affected in some women..There are so many different symptoms that you can have..Although the aching joints can come from a vast majority of things..Sounds like it's time to get to the doctor just to figure it out...
    I had to laugh at Jesses answer to you being hot...lol....
    Go to the doctor!
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought I was running a fever and had a bad flu/cold I couldn't shake for several months one winter... turned out to be hot flashes and all the aches and stuff that go along with that <sigh>

    go to the doc... get checked out.... At least if you know it is normal 'change' stuff you can deal with it. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....