Sunday, November 25, 2007

like a squirrel on crack...(I don't know....I needed a 'subject')

Well.  I'm about 80% better, but still running slow.  Crikey....I need some speed or something.  I can't drink much more coffee, so caffeine ain't gonna do it.  I've been taking naps every day.  Sometimes twice a day.  I've got people to do and places to see, for the love of Everything Holy!  (yes, yes, I know.....see your doctor.  I'm working on it.  See next paragraph.)

Paragraph number 2:  Jesse got a new job after a two month vacation.  Sure, he could have gotten another job right after he was laid off from the last one, but he didn't want to.  I've gotten quite used to him being around, so I'm sure come Tuesday I'll not know what to do with myself.  He works 10 hour shifts with three day weekends.  Not too bad, really....and he's quite happy with the pay...so there you go.  (This is where the job = insurance = doctor comes into play...)

Following along with the 'Jesse got a job' paragraph......we lead into....I've never really been much of a shopping kind of person, but damn it.....I can't control my need to shop lately.  Clothes, decor, stuff....STUFF, damn it!  I don't even know what I'm shopping for but I need it.  Okay, maybe I don't need it, but it's still hard to resist.  Purses!  Makeup!  Perfume!  ::shakes head::  It must be the food overdose I've been experiencing as of late.

As an add-on that didn't really have a place anywhere in the entry....I've had to let my alerts (not all of them, mind you) lapse for a while 'cause I swear I don't know what I'm doing with my time but I never have time to do anything!!!  (::cough::  and I know I'm not all busy cleaning the house or something like that!  heh).... so if you don't see me around saying 'howdy' in your comments section....I'm still here....wondering where the day went and why all these people are asking me what's for dinner....

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jess!  Try a Red Bull once in awhile.  Potassium pills are good for energy also.  

    XOXO
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that Jesse found a job!  That's great news and a real answer to my prayers for you!  Now, I hope you feel back to snuff soon!
    Marie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I hope you can get completely recovered. GIRL I know what you mean do you know I did six loads of dishses yesterday in the dishewasher. Im so tired of doing dishes. Rachael and danny eat all the time at odd hours too. GOD FOR THE LOVE GOD!!!!!!!! why cant anyone put dishes in the dishwasher NOT the sink. ???????? I dont mind putting a tab in and I dontmind pushing the button to start it and putting them up. there is something cleansing about putting clean dishes up. BUT by everything sweet I have eaten this past week............... JUST put THE DAMN DISHES IN THE DISHWASHER!!!!!!!!! That would be a TRIPLE D!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How marvellous that Jesse has a job!!!!  It great tooo that he has weekends off...that is civilised.

    I can do what you are doing by going out shopping and spending. I went out shopping yesterday with my daughter and I spent on more presents for the children.  I never usually  buy for me as I don't seem to have a need in that department and grudge spending on myself. But I love buying for others. Besides there's no more room in my wardrobe unless I have a tidy out and I am reluctant to part with anything...(that's the wee Scottish person in me...lOl!)
    Retail therapy is quite theraputic and should be top of the list on a prescription from the doctor.  hehehehe!
    I hope you soon get more energy.  Maybe a visit to the doctors soon should be definitely on the cards.  Failing that a bottle of multivitamins is recommened.
    Vitamin B12 & B6 can perk you up a treat in time.
    Hugs and sympathy.
    Love
    Jeanie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy,
    Have a good week, even if it's like a squirrel on crack lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear that your feeling better....June:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad your feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  8. I been taking naps too and I ain't even sick.  Carrie tells me all the time I am on crack.  Guess I act like it or something.  I say, "No dear, it's not crack, it's called menopause!!!!!!"  ::giggle::  Can I sigh now???????  

    Feel better soon.  Glad Jesse got a job, sounds like a great one, and really happy he likes the pay, always a huge plus.

    I'm moving!  Read my journal, woman!  Not my Myspace, my journal.  It tells all.  Can't believe I am moving back into a single wide and am actually looking forward to it!~

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get past you saying "crikey"

    hee hee
    --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am way behind on all my journals, too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You take naps?  I want a naaaaaap!!!  Why is it that you're homeschooling and can nap, and all my little monkeys are out of the house for at least a couple of hours (you know the little one is only in half-day this year) but I still can't get an effing nap!  I drag all day, then when it's bedtime, I wide a-freakin'-wake.  Grrrr.

    Glad you're feeling better, though.  I always wonder how it is that other people get a cold and over it in three days flat, while mine hangs on for a week or more.  Not the worst part, mind you, that's gone in a few days, but the leftover goddamn mucous and dry, irritating, pointless, hacking cough are there forever.  Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love your entries!!  We must have the dang same shopping addiction right now.  I have no idea why but I just wanna shop and of course we do so not have the moolah for this problem of mine right at the present time.  But if I can save a penny here and there I do it and have been having a good time.  So I gotta sell more Avon to balance this all out.  Sounds like you are doing great and I am so happy Jesse got a good job!!  Those hours sound awesome!  Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....