Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Never waste the wine!!

I received this little joke in email from Teresa.....and sent it to my friend, Diana, with an added comment "Is this us?!":

MY LIVING WILL

Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

She got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a bitch.....
 
She emailed me back saying "No, because you would NEVER unplug my computer AND you definitely would never throw out my wine. You'd risk your health and drink it yourself. "
 
Heeeeeheeheeee.........

16 comments:

  1. That is so funny!

    ~Jaime
    www.chasenkids.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. U slay me, Amy Lou!~

    How come you ain't here helpin' me move?  I am too old fer this!  Hee.........

    Every part of me aches, is sore, or stove up.  ::sigh::

    Love ya!~

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no dont ever touch a girls computor and never waste good wine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaa! LMAO

    Good stuff!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a good one, LOL!  What a hoot!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, good one!
    Marie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

    ReplyDelete
  7. (laughin' here) I'm glad you enjoyed it <g>  that's me also, nevah mess with my 'puter ~ i'd have a literal cow LOL.  Hugz, Teresa

    http://journals.aol.com/stetsonsfyre/remembering-to-exhale/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never throw out wine. You can always cook with it.
    :-) Cin

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwww mansheshould have just gave it to me!!!!!  such a friend is that you have lol do you really need enimies lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this could apply to a lot of us -- you might have to substitute coffee or tea for wine, but otherwise....
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've got some really ancient sangria that is now as strong as like 100 proof... I'm thinking I could marinate something around here... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too Funny....June:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw this too and nearly pmp.
    Gaz xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that is just too funny.  A sense of wicked humor, especially effective at this time of year.  Thanks for the belly laughs, out loud in the library!!!
                                          Smiles,  Leigh

     

    ReplyDelete
  15. that was really cute.....
    Have a great week-end..
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL!! This is sucha perfectly put post.
    I want to be plugged!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....