Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Small minds are easily amused. or something.

Cold, windy, and cloudy today.  I'm happy as can be.

To add to my happiness, the mailman dropped off a package of the Avon that I ordered from Lisa .  I got a ring, a jewelry set, and a bunch of makeup.  Of course I had to yank everything out of the boxes and try it.....and I have to say that I love the All-over Shimmer Stick .  It's lipstick, eyeshadow, and blush......all in the same she-bang.  That's way cool because it's a 3 in 1 and takes up less space (and weight) in my purse.  I don't know why, but my damned purse weighs about 10 lbs.  I'm going to be walking on a tilt by the time I'm 50 from the weight of that purse.

While I'm pimping stuff out......we hung the holiday lights outside the other day, and we used GUTTER/SHINGLE CLIPS .  Seriously, these are the best things ever.  I didn't have to worry about Jesse climbing on the roof to put the lights on the 2nd story........and plummeting to his death.  These clips just slide on your gutters or shingles while holding the light rope....with this pole that screws on and off of each clip.  It's hard to explain, but they were worth the $14.00 and then some.

Anyway, I'm off to go stick my nose out the door again and then come back in giggling to myself 'cause it's finally cold.  Yeah.  I'm a dork like that.

9 comments:

  1. LOL thank you!!!!  I am so glad you love the ring and the All Over Stick!!!  It makes going out a snap!!!  I am gonna get me one of those poles!!!  I think I'm gonna need double more lights now...  LOL so I won't tell Rob just yet!!  Stay warm!!  It's cold here too today.    Hugs,
    LIsa  

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS My purse weighs ten pounds too... and I swear it is all in my wallet.  Wish it was money.  No it's all the damn plastic we have.  LOL.  Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup!   It takes all kinds to make a world!   Lol!
    I only consider sticking my head out the patio door into the cold frosty night if I am having a hot flash...which is happening right now....wait for me ...I'll be back in a minute >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hehehehe!
    We are as daft as each other.   Lol!
    I felt your excitement at trying on your make-up.  I don't bother now as it only melts on my face...moan groan moan groan....enjoy trying it on.
    Hugsies
    Jeanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cold dark rainy days this time of year. Yes my purse IM trying to cut it back myself. lol
    i ll check out those hooks for friends becuase I do not use lights but I love to see them hung. how about pics of your decorations

    ReplyDelete
  5. U slay me, Amy Lou!

    Hey!  guess what?  My new furniture is supposed to be delivered on Saturday.  Woo Hoo Hoo!~

    Wanna know what I am getting?  Do ya?  Huh?  Well, do ya?  Hee............

    Nah, I think I will make you wait for the pics live everybody else.  ::cackle::

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you just go enjoy that COLD, ya dork! Hey, those gutter things are a good idea. I'll be thinking of those next Halloween. --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  7. My purse weighs 10 lbs, too.  In it, however, is ANYTHING you or I could need.  Just ask.  I have my camera, a couple extra sets of batteries, an emergency kit (don't ask, but if you do, I'll tell you) my wallet, checkbook, eye drops, and about 20 other items that I can't begin to tell you (unless you ask.)  LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I put rocks in my pocket....if I had a purse it would be too bulky to lift.

    XOXOXO

    Russ

    PS  You know about my hematite and rose quartz, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very cold here now as well, but it's been lovely and sunny along with it, so I'm not complaining!  I hate it when it rains day after day.  I love Avon!  Lucky you!
    Marie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....