Thursday, February 28, 2008

Doesn't everybody name their clothes?

My sister had come over last week and wanted to borrow Ryan's copy of the book, Eclipse.  Ryan really didn't want to give it up, but my sister just took it anyway.  So...when Jesse had to go over to my moms' house to fix her heater, Ryan went with him....since my sister was still in school (we've got keys to my moms house)........and took something of hers - that she loved - to hold for ransom for the book.  Her Atreyu hoodie and a Pikachu shirt.  LOL
 
Ryan just left a message on my sisters bed "You have my book and I have something of yours.  I'll be keeping your stuff til my beloved book safely returns." and didn't tell my sister what she took. 
 
Then Ryan came home and took pictures, and sent them to my sis.  "Hmmm.....what is it that could be missing......"
 
 
 
Then, the next day, when she went to the movies, Ryan took another picture...
 
 
and sent it to her saying "wow....your jacket and I are having fun!  We went to the movies and he cuddled me 'cause I was cold!  But, hmmm.....where shall we go together tomorrow?"
 
 
Ryan's email goes on....."Today, you'll never guess where we went together!  To Natural Bridge Caverns!!  The goats really liked your jacket!!  Maybe he identifies..."
 
My sister wrote back "AAAAAAAAAAAA get that goat away from my hoodieeeeeee I'm reading as fast as I caaaaaaaannnnnnn!!!"  LOL
 
I told Ryan that the hoodie was like those Flat Stanley projects in school, where the kids took home this paper doll and had adventures with it and wrote about it for class.  Maybe we should name the hoodie 'Stanley'?
 

14 comments:

  1. CUTE!  SO far all my kids have done the flat Stanely!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!  SO far all my kids have done the flat Stanely!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too much fun!!  Ryan has a great sense of humor! I got a good chuckle out of it.  She is so beautiful too! (takes after her mom I see!)

    Hugs Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just wonderful.   Holding a jacket hostage for the return of a book!!!  And it looks like she's having a lot of fun with the jacket.  I'm sure by the sounds of the e-mail that the book will be returned as quickly as possible.  Good going, Ryan!
                                                  Smiles,  Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan definitely knows how to keep things interesting. At this rate the book will be back in no time at all. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is priceless!  I love it.  Tell Ryan that her sense of humor rivals mine, and that makes her WAY cool.  LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, I got a big chuckle out of this.  Well written.  I Loved that book by the way.  The whole series was so good!  Can't wait to see the film.
    Marie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous sense of humour she has.  I wonder who she takes after?   Lol!
    Hugs
    Jeanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so funny!  Love the sense of humor!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a riot!!!!  love it!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet your Sis won't be so quick as to take something again, without asking!
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carrie has all three of Stephenie Meyer's books.  She guards hers the same way.  I had to pry her fingers off of them to get her to let me read them!!!!  Hee.........I bought 'em so I should be able to read 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love ya!~

    Suse
    http://journals.aol.com/Rjet33/CountryLivingSouthern

    P.S.  Sorry I am behind, but we have all had the "flumonia."  :-P

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....