Friday, February 8, 2008

First Reactions

I love these things!!!  You can always tell something about a person by their first thought when you say a word... (I stole it from Becky, who stole it from Lyn, who...okay...you know how this goes)

“FIRST REACTIONS QUIZ”. You have to type the 1st thing that comes to mind whenever you hear these 33 things. You can’t think and go back and change your answers.

TIP: erase all of the other persons answers first...that way you can think in blank spaces.


Here we go:

1. Beer:  Corona

2. McDonalds: Quarter Pounder

3. Relationships: Love
4. Purple: boobs
5. Power Rangers:  Jacob (yay Red Ranger!)

6. Weed: marijuana
7. Steroids: weight

8. Cartoons: anime

9. The President: PTA (I don't know where these random thoughts are coming from....LOL)

10. Tupperware: expensive

11. Florida:  humid

12. Santa Claus: No more

13. Halloween: Ritual
14. Alcohol: Ahhhhhhhhh

16: Myspace: Fun


17. Clowns: Fear

18. Marriage: Fun

19. Paris: I WILL go some day

20. Redheads: me
21. Blondes: uhhhhhhhh

22. Pass the: potatoes


23. One night stands: I....uhh.....I.....hmm?

24. Donald Trump: bad hair

25. Neverland: Wendy


26. Dixie: Cups


27. Vanilla ice cream: Haagen Dazs

28. Hooters: Buffalo Shrimp (What, people?!  I go for the food, okay?!)


29. High school: lame


30. Pajamas: comfort

31. Woody: Allen

32. Wet Socks: dog slobber

33. I love: This is a sentence on its' own.  No need to add anything.  Simple, yet true.  I love.

13 comments:

  1. Hmmm........wonder where you got this from?  ::giggle:: Love your answers.  Hooters for Buffalo Shrimp, eh?  Welllllll....since you are a woman, I believe ya!~  ::wink::

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so funny about the hooters comment.
    I love their appetizers lol.
    great answers!
    love,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. purple boobs??  LOL
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok could you explain number 4...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this meme done a few times and now I worry that my first reactions won't be spontaneous.  I'm such a downer!

    XOXO

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one first reaction everytime I look at your page.  Who is the picture of the guy in your sidebar?

    :D  hugs Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL dog slobber, purple boobs?  LOL
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm?   I N T E R E S T I N G!  
    I wonder what I would enter in on this.   Must try it some time.

    Hope you are well and H.A.P.P.Y.?
    HUGS
    JEANIE XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't  think i'm brave enough to do this, or maybe I am ... hmmm..
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted Briege to try this but every answer was : CHICKEN. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO true...I love.

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did it too!  
    ~~~Make it a Great Day~~~
                  Sharon
    http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/


    ReplyDelete
  13. I love # 24, except, I would have added VERY, in front!
    Gaz xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....