Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pay it forward

I'm going to do the "PAY IT FORWARD" game also....... 

So here are the rules:

1.~Leave a comment on my blog that says you want to play. First three folks to comment will get a gift from ME. (If I don't know it already, let me know how I can contact you)


2.~Do the same thing on your blog!  The first three folks who leave a comment and commit to doing this on their blog, too, will get a surprise from YOU at a surprise time in the next 365 days!

Now, I'm not going to care if y'all don't do this on your journals.... so eh.  I'm going to try to find things that will have some actual significance to the people I'm sending things to....  and you know....who's going to yell at me if I do more than three people?  Nobody, that's who.

9 comments:

  1. Can I play on yours too?

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH OOOH!  I want to play!  This will be FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!!!!

    meeeee!!!!!

    ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already confused...  :/

    eh -- things have to be explained to me at least three times.

    XOX
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very generous of you Amy, but then I have come to realize through your words that you are a kind person with a gentle spirit and giving nature.  That is gift enough.
    Have a great week!
    Marie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You my friend have already paid it forward.  Not sure if you realize it but you already give the greatest gift there is to offer.  Your time!  You read and respond to people.  You are there for them. You are caring and sincere.  If that isn't paying it forward, I don't know what is.  And in my book, you have gifted me many many many times.

    Much Love
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  7. My freakin' internet has been down for the last two days!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!~

    Girlfriend, you have been there for me so many times I cannot count them and you know what I mean!  I agree with everyone else, you have already paid it forward!~

    Love you!~

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  8. isn't this fun?
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just seen a cat do this on their blog. Yeah, cats have blogs too.
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....