Monday, July 14, 2008

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

I was checking out Lori's Dusty Pages and she did a cute meme....and you know....what else have I got to do right now besides dishes.  Meh.

If you came to my house… 

You would see: A bunch of barking dogs greeting you at the front door.  and a well lived in house.  (This is the new PC term for 'messy', is it not?)

I’d probably feed you:  Tacos!  The local meat market has this yummy steak....and once you fry it up with some onion and chop it into little pieces, it is To Die For.  I make mine on fried (soft) corn tortillas - but they're little mini sized.....so you'll be eating alot..... oh, and then it's topped with some chopped onion and cilantro.  good stuff - who's hungry?!

And offer you this to drink: Coke, of course.  It really is true about Texans.  If you go into a restaurant, and ask for Coke, the waitress says 'Coke Coke?  or Dr Pepper, Sprite, Big Red <gag>, etc Coke?'  Everything is Coke.  LOL Oh yeah.....and tequila.  That's right, biotches....quit your crying and grab a lime.

I’d undoubtedly ask if you’d read:  any good menus lately.  All about the food, people!!!

I’d want to play this music for you: some Tejano music is easy to find, and it would go with the whole Texas theme, although I'd see what party music I would find.

I’d want to tell you about: how if you let my cats out, I'll beat you down and call you dirty names.

I’d probably suggest a game of:  whatever game we could play.  A couple shots of tequila makes game playing harder.  Pictionary?  LOL

I would definitely show off:  my boobs? 

I might get on the computer and show you: Pictures of my family.  Don't let Jesse get you on there with him.  You will never leave.  You will be glued to YouTube right along with him.

If it was a long enough visit, we might watch:  the sun come up.  But hopefully we're passed out by then. 

So.  Who's coming to my house?!

12 comments:

  1. ::raises and waves hand frantically::

    ME!! I want to!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so there!

    No, seriously - I want to come over!  =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, feed me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm up for a taco!!  Maybe I will do this too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on my way.  Mwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.............

    Love ya!~

    Suse

    P.S.  I feel the same way about my cats.  

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be right over!!  (and not just for the tacos)  Great meme Amy!
    Marie
    http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL ~ I like how you live :)  Hey, you could go get that girlfriend T Shirt LOL ~ Jesse might like it <grin> Hugz* Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is funny; I'm smiling now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coke coke? You mean coke? Love the sound of those taco's. I need to know what cilantro is.
    Gaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Amy,
    You'd show off your boobs?!?  Forget coming over to your house ... why don't you come on out to Hollywood!  I'll call Hugh Hefner and tell him you're on your way.
    Best,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Amy you always make me smile and laugh.... I too am always yelling at people who come to my door to get the cat... go after the cat people.... do not talk to me until you get the cat LOL LOL LOL that cat follows me and everyone else to the door and just waits for a chance to get out.... I would love the tacos, the tejano music will be fine for ten minutes and then I will feign a headache... but I would say pass more tacos please!!  We love love tacos in this house!!! Pictionary is awesome.... LOL the boobs.... you stole my line!!. LOL
    Lisa  

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's corriander Gaz.
    I loved your answers, Amy!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....