Monday, September 8, 2008

One of these things....

is not like the other.....

one of these things.....

just doesn't belong.....

Can you tell which one....

is not like the other....

by the time I finish my song......

Photobucket

Oh, look.  There's a really short chick next to those really tall men.

I have no idea how all of my children ended up so tall.

More pictures of the birthday fun.......these a little smaller than the first one.....

a bunch of the kids.....look at my lil niece!!!  1 1/2 months and 11 lbs!!!

My mom feeds Alex cake......although I really thought she was going to smear it in his face.....

8 comments:

  1. Damn that is a short chic...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at least that short chick is not alone.  ::gigglecough::  My Mom and sis are short like that and my ex-DIL was only 4'11"!!!!!  My Mom is 5'3 and 1/4 inches and my sis, 5.2 inches, lol.  I, on the other hand, am 5'8", so I am closer to my Dad's height, which was 6" even.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!~

    Today is Emilia Jo Sanchez's birthday.  I gotta send her Happy Birthday wishes.  Look in my friends on my MySpace for Emi.  She is beautiful.  I took care of her and her brother Juan Carlos (Sanchez in my MySpace friends) when they were young.  I really love those kids.

    Anywho, short people rawk!

    Love ya,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!!   I stand only 5 foot tall.  Everyone is taller then me!

    ~Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!

    I'm just under 5' tall, so I don't think you look all that short. ;)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone had a great time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep that's what Nick wanted too for Xmas... guitar hero!!!  Hours and hours of entertainment!!  I want the baby.  LOL no I will not give it back if you let me hold it.  Look how little you are next to these men!!   They grow so fast....  Happy bday Alex!!!!!!!!!!  Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks like you all had a lovely time hon :)  Thank you for sharing the pics, I appreciate them. Blessings* Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....