Thursday, November 6, 2008

I have no secrets.....

Well.....maybe a couple....

BUT......

Miss Martha of Menagerie said she wanted to know 6 random things about me. I know I did 6 random things in the last entry, but what blogger doesn't like to talk about themselves?! Hee hee...

*I rarely sit down. When I'm watching TV, I'm leaning against the couch standing up. On the phone? I'm walking back and forth. I don't know why I don't sit, but I don't.

*I have never dated a white guy. Go figure.

*When I first moved to Tampa, I was staying at a DaysInn. Ron Jeremy was filming at that hotel at the same time I was staying there. I didn't get an autograph, though.

*I love getting a scalp massage as I fall asleep.

*When I laugh....I mean really laugh....people can't help but laugh as well.

*I have a 'thing' for bad boys. :-X


If you're reading this and you haven't done it yet, do it and come tell me (or email me if you want.). I love randommess.

12 comments:

  1. OK, here is something to think about (and it's only slightly related)

    Kevin's Mom wasn't married when she had him. She later married a Mexican dude who adopted him and his 2 siblings. Now, I have a Mexican last name.

    So...I get telemarketing calls and tons of junk mail in SPANISH! I don't KNOW Spanish! I can't read BGM Latina! I don't know what you're offering! HELP!

    OK, I'm better now. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron Jeremy...LOL

    Err...I mean, who the heck is Ron Jeremy?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I shouldn't, but I do know who Ron Jeremy is . . . blame it on a mis-spent youth and having been married to a cop for 22 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't ask Ron Jeremy for an autograph because I'd be afraid of how and what he would use to sign it. LOL!
    LL Cool Whip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't all women like bad boys? Waylon Jennings had a song about that: "Ladies love outlaws like babies love stray dogs."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Double Lol, on the Ron Jeremy one and Beth's sudden brain freeze. I've done this, it's been done, it's overcooked by now, ain't do it again *winks* (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL a thing for bad boys.....
    I did pretty well selecting one for a first husband. See the mess I'm in. LOL.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! I just sent you an email telling you I liked bad boys! LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a bad boy too, as for Ron Jeramy.......... ugh!
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh...Rachel's comment is just too funny, mwahahahahaha...

    Love ya!~

    Suse

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....