Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh, look! A chicken!

*Guess what, y'all!! My crazy doctor called me this AM (waking me up!) and said "What's this you want some Ambien?!" Ohhhhhhh, sweet sweet doctor of mine that he is.....I now have a prescription waiting for me. (and it's generic, so I can afford it! Go, me!) I kind of relate him to Wilson on House, MD. That's a TV show for those out you not getting the comparison.

*Gee, I'm a little A.D.D. right now.

*Maybe I should just go ahead and do some bullet statements instead of trying to make a cohesive entry, huh?

*Okay....there are some amazingly awesome clouds out. Dark, rainy, angry looking clouds. WooHoo! Sadly, it won't rain, but still. I'll take what I can get. That is one of the things I actually miss about Tampa - those wild thunderstorms.

*We have a new President. Those who know me know that I don't talk about politics much at all. So. I will say one thing and leave it at that. WooHoo!

*I should do that '6 random things about me' meme that's going around. You know - because I'm not random enough today.
-I love sniffing those Vick's Kleenex. Even when I'm not sick.
-I hate wearing bras.
-Rarely do I know what day it is.
-I could eat cherries until I was ill, and I'd still keep eatingthem.
-I HATE pumping my own gas. If a scary looking dude asked me if I wanted him to pump gas for me, I would say yes.
-I had a dream last night that I was having dinner with a Priest in Ireland. ???

*I should probably lay off the coffee, huh?

16 comments:

  1. Yeah, I never talk politics, either. [snort!] Woohoo back atcha!

    Great news on the Ambien (pardon me, faux Ambien)! Just keep an eye out for butter wrappers and empty Dorito bags in your bed the following morning...!

    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually talk politics on my blog( I do in real life). But, today I am celebrating on my blog.

    Hope Ambien gives you a good night sleep.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whohoo to for the new Pres! As for having dinner with a priest i Ireland??? You need those tabs!
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way about cherries. When they're in season, I gorge on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so when we hang out and have big drinks with little umbrellas in them we'll both be braless, LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my political gripes out on my blog without touting a party. I just don't have the need for attacks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy,
    OK, now I've heard everything: A Doctor wakes you up to ask if you want some Ambien?!? What does he do for an encore, hit you over the head with a sledgehammer and then ask if you'd like a helmet ...?
    Best,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is raining here tonight. The wind is blowing, and there's some lightning and even a little thunder. Mind you, it's not as much fun as tornado season, but I'll take it.

    Congrats on the new drugs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love House! Hope the Ambien works well for you!
    I'm going to have to check out those Vick's kleenex.
    :) Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Wilson! I was upset when I thought he was leaving the show, but thankfully he is back. :) Happy to hear that the doc came through for you. I've asked for those pills but they won't give them to me. Let me know how they work k? I was thrilled that Obama won, but I don't discuss politics either, only with my family. Cherries? Yummmmmm
    LL Cool Whip

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Cherries too, the only thing is around here they cost a leg and arm for them.

    Whoo Hoo! Doing the happy dance for all the right reasons...and more!

    Coffee your on a caffine high...you don't say...(Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really pushing it here right after this post, but I just tagged you to post six things you've never told us about yourself! Ha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love cherries too! Very expensive in the UK. Used to have cherry trees in Italy long time ago! Bit worried about you, Ireland and priest. Ireland is beautiful, Irish men great, but Irish priests??? The forbidden fruit? good luck with the new pills. Ciao. Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bust the walls out occasionally whe I do talk about politics which isn't often..too much anger there under george double yah's reign. Hopefully more HOPE this time around :)
    Yup Ambien makes you loopy, it doesn me lol. It's like I'm drunk or something (it's been so very long since I was "drunk" (my early 20's))
    we have a lot in common with your little tidbits of info you gave us lol. Blessings, Love and Hugs hon** Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate wearing bras too and pumping my own gas. 'Course, with me, I could put bandaids on my nipples and nobody'd be the wiser. ::gigglechoke:: Did I just leave that in a comment? Heh...

    Love ya, girlfriend,

    Suse

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....