Friday, November 21, 2008

whowhatwhere!?

I know....my blogging has been sporadic, hasn't it?

I've been doing stuff. I never seem to have enough time.

Raise your hand if you want to come do my laundry for me.

::crickets chirping::

No? Nobody?

Meh.

Okay, so I went to a birthday party for the now-two-years-old Valencia. ::sniff:: Two years old. I bought her a tea party set.

Then Ryan and I planned an 18th birthday party for my niece, Kristy. I finally got a camera and have pictures. Sadly, they're not loaded and getting up to find the camera requires energy, so maybe next time. We threw her a Beauty & the Beast theme. She loved it. Lots of presents, lots of good food....very adorable cake. The pinata. Hee....pinatas are great for the agressive. Beat the crap out of a papier mache character until it releases the candy inside.

......and lastly, we are going to Mexico for Thanksgiving. I'm not ready, my things aren't packed, and......I.....what day is it? I need a drink. What time is it? Almost 1 PM. I'm allowed, right? and a nap. I'll take a nap, too.

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Have a blast in Mexico! I expect tales of debauchery and craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to take some winter clothes. Oh wait, Mexico? Thats really hot isnt it.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,
    Enjoy Mexico ... sounds like fun!!
    Best
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee and I'n just going to

    Westfield forT hanksgiving :(
    have a wonderful trip Amy!!



    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mexico for Thanksgiving sounds lovely. Turkey tacos. Me gusto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mexico sounds like fun!! enjoy!!

    I did my son's laundry today; so sure why not; I'll be over in the morning to do yours :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....