Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's St. Valentine's Day.....

.......and I woke up and came downstairs, only to discover someone had broken into my house and left me a pink bear, roses, and dark chocolate covered strawberries.

Who knew I lived in such a neighborhood, right?

I called Jesse and he said not to worry about it unless my red satin underwear were missing.

::blink::

I had red satin underwear?

Yeah, baby....I'm sexy and I didn't even know it.

(No comments about me and my Ambien induced memory lapses. LOL)

Here's hoping there's chocolate and love in your lives today and always. Unless you don't like chocolate, in which case, I will take your share. Because I am just that kind of friend and I love you all.

10 comments:

  1. I think my cats did that. They are hedging their bets in case anything should happen to me.
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. .......and I woke up and came downstairs, only to discover someone had broken into my house and left me two bills and a bank statement.
    Bastards!!!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,
    Happy Valentines to you, too!
    Best,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave Lumpy a box of dark chocolate because he loves it and I hate it....so I'm not tempted to "borrow" any. I didn't buy any red satin boxers because I'm pretty sure they don't make them in his size.

    Loves,
    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. And a Happy Valentine's Day to you!
    I'm getting my chocolate(lots of it) tomorrow-50% off!
    I'm buying my own!

    :) Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the roses, she bought the chocolates. It worked out well. LOL
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You slay me, always. Hahahaha...sounds like you have a very romantic burglar! :-)

    Love ya!~

    Suse

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....