Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chickens

I love chickens. I have rooster statues, chicken prints, a chicken purse, for goodness sake.

I have no idea why I love chickens..... they are just comical to me. A little neurotic, too, but who am I to cast stones. Heh...

Anyway, my point in this entry is that I'm directing you to another blog, so you can see a video that's been posted. Sound is a must for this, and it's even more fun if you have a cat lounging around your computer.

When I googled to find a chicken picture, I got to giggling at my choices....hmm....which one to pick...

This one....



or this one.....


Heh....sorry, Chicken.

AAAAANNNYYYYWAY.........you must go here: (not so) Urban Hennery - Spring is here

You just must.

9 comments:

  1. My SIL also has a thing for Chickens. LOL! It always makes shopping for Christmas interesting as I am 'looking for Chickens'. I try to buy at least one 'chicken present' each year. Over the years I have gotten her about everything Chicken you can think of from cookie jars to dishes to potholders and salt & Pepper shakers. Every year the hubs wonders if I will be able to find a 'new' chicken. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was overwhelming cuteness over there. I think chicken and sorry but the last picture is a chosen choice. I grew up on a farm...I can't think of them any other way. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried, but couldn't get the video to load! I'll try it again later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought it would be nice to collect chicken stuff....
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second chicken picture best LOL
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love chickens too! If I could have one or two in my back yard, I would. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Years ago, I got into collecting PIGS, for Godsakes. When I tried to weed any out, I would feel guilty because of who gave them to me. Finally, I had to request of family and friends "STOP WITH THE PIG GIFTS".
    Following the pigs was the watermelon period...history repeated.
    Now, I live in Florida and just stick with shells.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I collect Grandchildren. They kinda look like chickens.

    ~Terry Ü

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found my secret passion, I want chickens to raise!! I am serious too. Don't know why, but one day I WILL have chickens in my backyard so I can have eggs at any time and not have to run to the store. Going to see that video now.
    Love,
    LL CoolWhip

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....