Friday, March 20, 2009

Cookies On The Brain

Years ago, when many of us were still on AOL Journals, I found a blog (journal, diary, whatever you want to call it). Marie from Oak Cottage. I love to visit her because she always has some gorgeous pictures of whatever she has been cooking.... and believe me when I say she cooks some good stuff. (and also because she is so sweet, and a little silly.) I've made many of her recipes. (I know this because I print out recipes from online like it is going out of sytle, and I always know when I am making one of Marie's because she posts her recipes with little asterisks on the recipe title.)

Making a long story short, she's having a giveaway of goodies, and she says if you post about it on your blog, you get your name entered twice. Awesomeness. Unfortunately, you do not get the cookies from the picture she's posted, but you do get other way cool stuff, including some adorable prints that she herself has MADE.

Click on the link: A Year From Oak Cottage - Giveaway . DO IT! and if me telling you to do it isn't enough, Let me include this picture from her blog:


Uh huh. You want some o' that.

5 comments:

  1. I loved her original blog. I think she went private. I made several of her recipes for dinner and my kids actually loved them! I was surprised and oh so happy!
    Thanks for the post...and the reminder!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, you are so sweet! Those are really good cookies though, almost dangerous. You can't eat just one, or two or even three...you will want to eat the whole bunch! I didn't go private on my Muses blog, I managed to get it all imported to Blogger, but haven't had time to publish the six hundred and umpteen posts that I had done on my muses, so I just keep it to myself for now, and maybe one of these days I will have time to publish them all! In the meantime I play on Oak Cottage. Good luck on the giveaway Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMMM... THANK YOU FOR COMING BY MY PLACE. I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER.

    HUGS FROM MAINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I'm heading over to check it out right now! Hope you've been staying out of trouble ;-) Happy spring! Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....