Thursday, March 19, 2009

Diana Ross, I am not.

......but my emotion is just as heartfelt.

Imagine me singing with my hair blowing in the breeze.....

My love,
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright
My first love,
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make
And i(i-i-i-i-i)
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...
And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love
Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
Forever(ohhhhhh)
I'll hold you close in my arms
I cant resist your charms
And love
Oh, love
I'll be a fool
For you,
I'm sure
You know I dont mind
Oh, you know I don't mind
cause you,
You mean the world to me
Oh, I know
I know
I've found in you
My endless love
and love
Oh, love
I'll be that fool
For you,
I'm sure
You know I dont mind
Oh you know-I dont mind
And, yes
You'll be the only one
cause no one can deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you
My love
My love,
my love
My endless love........


10 comments:

  1. LOL! I've never had that particular flavor, but I'm thinking that if I did, I'd be singing to it, too.

    At least you weren't doing a Barry White makin' love song for it...!

    XO Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I got all the way to the end expecting it to be about hubby... LOL the Ben & Jerry's LOL LOL good stuff huh?!!! Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tears it, now I have to go dig the rum and raisin out of the freezer, and it's only 7 am, tsk tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the pic and knew what you were talking about ~ cuz I know your humor LOLOL. That is so cute :) Almost every time I read your journal Amy you make me smile!! Hugs and Love and Brightest of Blessings** Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never wanted Diana's singing talent, I just wanted her hair. Then I found out it was a wig.
    Life is grand.

    At first, I was sure you were singing to the pets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, Now I' off to get my favorite, NEW YORK SUPER FUDGE CHUNK. Bless Ben and Jerry, or is that curse them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yeah! That is our favorite ice cream at our house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Heath Bar AND Coffee! It is 12:30AM, I can't be going out to look for that! But I am now soooo craving it. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the only flavor of Ben & Jerry's I ever buy. I've had a few others, but none compare.

    I can eat the whole pint in one sitting. Shh...

    (This is why I only buy it a few times a year. My arse is quite large enough already.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel that way about Ben & Jerry Cake Batter ice cream. I can't even admit to how many times a year I buy it...tooo many.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....