Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I know I've been a random blogger lately, and the reason for that is.....

Well.....I don't know. I'm kind of 'dooo de doooo' off in my own little brain with wind whistling through it. And my computer is driving me crazy with it's slowness. And I can never keep up with housework. (duh?) And the new psychiatrist upped my meds and I'm not sure what I think about that, but I think I may not like it.

Anyway.....going along with the whole randomness........my hair is driving me crazy. It really really is. Don't be surprised if I blog one day about shaving it all off and wearing wigs. ::pause:: Well, maybe I won't go that far, but something has to be done with it. It's giving me headaches.

Headaches! Yes! That's what I was going to say. I've had headaches for the past 2 weeks. Ongoing, never-going-away-no-matter-what-I-take headaches. Tension and allergies, I'd guess, but crimeny. It sucks donkey huevos.

I guess that's it for my rambling. I need to go find some Benadryl, and then clean the kitchen so I can prep dinner. We're having one of Jesse's friends over for dinner because the friend just graduated from Recruiter Training. WooHoo! It'll be enchiladas and beans so far......I dunno what else. That guy loves my beans though. The rule here is......you can never go wrong with bacon, which the beans have plenty of.

mmmmm - bacon.

8 comments:

  1. Bacon rocks most awesomely.

    Sorry to hear you're feeling so out of sorts. I hope you find your even keel soon!

    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're all going through this at the moment. Maybe it's THAT, time of year!
    Gaz xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu can't be more random than I am. :)

    If my husband finds out about the bacon, he'll be over. If a 6'2" bald guy with a goatee rings your bell, don't get scared. Just throw some bacon at him...he's harmless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ate headache. hope u feel better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo-Hoo for the bacon!

    About the hair, what ever you are thinking...DON'T DO IT! Hair cuts and crazy don't mix. Mine was the summer of 2003. I ended up with an Edward Scissorshands hairdresser and hair an inch and a half and white blond all over my head....Yuck!

    Hope you feel better soon!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. My head has been killing me for two weeks. I know its sinus problems, but damn...can't a girl catch a break?
    Ugh!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you are feeling better soon Amy! Oh yummo, beans and bacon rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been blogging much either but my excuse is that I am addicting to Facebook. You should ask your doc to schedule an MRI just to be sure. With all the headaches you have been having, it would be a good idea. I thought chopping all my hair off would help my headaches, but it really didn't, just made my neck cold. LOL!
    Love you girlie!
    LL CoolWhip
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....