Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm FAAAAAABULOUS!

okay, maybe not ME, but somebody thinks my BLOG is.....and since my blog is an extension of ME.....then by osmosis, that makes ME.........

Why am I trying to justify my fabulosity?

Anyway....

Denis and Frances from England Rents, Rants, & Raves think my blog is fab. In fact, I got one of these:


Nobody gets a free lunch with these awards though..... there are rules. RULES, PEOPLE! FOLLOW THE RULES! or don't. I'm easy like that.

Um. What was I saying......::backtracks:: I'm easy......rules......oh yeah......okay....the rules are.....


*You must pass it on to 5 other Fabulous bloggers in a post.
*You must include the person who gave the award to you and a link back to their blog.
*You must list 5 of your Fabulous Addictions in the post.
*You must copy and post these rules in the post.

So here are 5 of my Fabulous Addictions: Chickens. Tacos from Mexico. Coffee. My bed. Decor blogs/magazines/books. (I have so many more addictions, but if you want to know more, you'll have to buy me dinner. I know I said I was easy, but I lied.)

And here are 5 Fabulous bloggers you should all visit:
*Corey from Tongue in Cheek . I love her way of looking at things, her style, and the fact that she lives in France.
*Tara Frey from the Bella Pink Cafe. She's funny, has an amazing home, and has a book coming out in the Fall.
*RoBoppy IS.....The Girl Who Ate Everything. You know I am all about the food and I wish I was her friend so I could go everywhere she goes. If I did that now, I would just be considered a stalker. You try telling the police that you were just gonna follow her to get a slice of pizza. I've never commented on her blog because she is WAY funnier than me, and I can't compete.
*Jaime. Y'all know Jaime. What? You don't? Well, then shame on you. Go visit her. She mixes insanity with liquor. Oh, it is a volatile and sexy combination, folks. You were warned.
ChaseNKids is her blog. (Sometimes she posts daily, sometimes it's two weeks later and I start wondering if she is buried in a snow bank somewhere waiting for Spring.)
*La Belette Rouge writes from Cali, although she's lived in Illinois, Texas, and HAS BEEN TO PARIS. Tsk. She is way funny, and she has a Westie dog-aughter named Lily. Her writing is REAL. Some days suck, some days are pretty great (like when she finds designer shoes on sale)....but she is not afraid to show the reality of her life, and I love her for that. (She is the one who encouraged me to be honest about depression and the fact that people don't expect me to be shiny and happy all the time.)

So there you are. Maybe I've mentioned these blogs before, but too bad. I loves mah peeps, and you will, too.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Congrats on the Faaaabulous award ... well-deserved.
    Best,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the award! You ARE AbFab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Amy.......YOU are FAB!!!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choices!! Congrats on the award!! You truly deserve it... your blog is fabulous!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somebody JUST NOW figured out your blog is fabulous? They must be older than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're just now figuring out your fabulous? WOW! I feel guilty! I should've told you sooner,huh? Amy, you're more fabulous then chocolate covered pretzels dipped in toffee sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so fabulous that you can use all the "a's" you want. Thank you for naming me as fabulous. Love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....