Monday, March 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Monday means it's Daybook Time! For more Daybook blog posts, hit the clicker here: ~The Simple Woman's Daybook~

For Today...March 16th


Outside my window... it is dark dark dark. At 2 in the AM, all I can see are street lights.

I am thinking... that if my cat doesn't step off from trying to eat my chips, there's gonna be some fightin' goin' on.

From the learning rooms... spelling and speech are taking the forefront. Penmanship, too. Yikes, that kid.....


I am thankful for... my kids. Sure they drive me crazy, but I think it was in their job description, so eh.....


From the kitchen... there is a mess in my kitchen. Raise your hand if you want to come clean for me. Anybody?


I am wearing... a blue & brown jersey, blue pajams pants, grey underwear, and socks.

I am reading... Why Do Catholics DO That?! Yay for Amazon.

I am hoping...that my husband doesn't over work himself. He's been working like a pack mule for the past week. Whenever he works that hard, he gets sick.


I am creating... a bigger butt as I type. Chips and salsa. mmmmmm.


I am hearing... the air conditioner kick on. I've had my heater and air conditioning on in the same day.


Around the house... I need to clean out the boys' room of all their outgrown clothes, candy wrappers, cups, plates, and whatever rodents happen to be living in there with them.

One of my favorite things...is the weather lately. Chilly, rainy, cloudy. Bliss.


A few plans for the rest of the week... include trying to keep the house clean, make another batch of salsa, and another batch of laundry detergent.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



He luuurrrrves me.

11 comments:

  1. Awwww, that is the sweetest picture ever! Okay now I'm going to bed.... maybe I will sleep for three hours before it's time to get up again LOL
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why DO catholics do that? lol Great Day book Amy and I love the picture you shared with us. Now, THAT'S true love in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure he isnt just asleep from all the working?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely photo, Amy! Thanks for your detergent recipe, unfortunately I cannot find the main ingredient, Fels Naptha. Do you know what is it made of? Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that is one great big smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the look of those lips, he does LUV you...and I'm thinking you LUV him a bit too!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a hunk! And you ARE fabulous darling! It's nice to see your list is sweet and simple. Hope your hubby gets some down time and spends it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is it with cats and our food! I laughed at that one. I have a cat that wrestles with me for something as simple as water and as soon as she puts her nose or dirtly little paw in it - she's like, "never mind I don't want it anyway." sheesh.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....